Author Topic: P-Nat Dollar Games  (Read 839 times)

P-Nat Dollar Games
« Topic Start: July 22, 2007, 08:22:58 AM »
I will be heading North this coming week and I might actually be able to make room during my schedule to attend that Monday Washington Post $1 game, P-Nats vs. Wilmington Blue Rocks.

What are the $1 seats like and such?  I haven't been to Potomac for years.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
Re: P-Nat Dollar Games
« Reply #1: July 22, 2007, 10:11:42 AM »
My guess is the game will be lightly attended, you could improve your lie if you wanted.  I've never actually attended a $1 game before, but probably it's the grandstand seats down past the bases on either side. 

Request 3rd base side if it's an option, the sun is brutal, directly in your eyes on the 1st base side until it drops below the trees out to left field.

Re: P-Nat Dollar Games
« Reply #2: July 22, 2007, 02:16:15 PM »
Thanks for the info.  Looks like Shawn Hill will be in attendance at the $1 Monday game as well:

rotoworld.com

Shawn Hill (shoulder) is scheduled to pitch a simulated game at Class A Potomac Monday, but remains without a timetable.
Hill, who has been out of the starting rotation since mid-May with shoulder and elbow problems, had no problems throwing a 40-pitch bullpen session on Friday in which he used his fastball, change-up and curveball. Optimistically, he could be back in early August.