Author Topic: Dunking  (Read 3001 times)

Offline UMDNats

Dunking
« Reply #50: December 18, 2007, 08:39:12 PM »
The hockey players in my HS were the scummiest per capita. Absolute degenerates. But from my end, that is my experience.  And I didnt go to a prep school either. My school frequently contended for the NY state title in the largest school class. And the hockey team sucked. So it is not like the the hockey team attracted the best athletes who thought they were above the law.  Complete wastes of space

I agree with you. I've played with hockey players all my life and most of em are GARBAGE people. However, when you get to the upper echelon, they're mostly good guys. On my team we have some real scumballs but they're young and stupid. When they're young, up-and-coming, they're a-holes. Especially when they're bad. I've dealt with a lot of dirtballs in the last couple years.

I know you follow the Caps and you know how good everyone on the Caps is. None of them shy away from going to a fan event or charity event and everyone I've met

Offline Senators2005

• Lake Ridge, VA
  • Go Natsssssss!
    • http://nationalsnation.spaces.live.com/
Dunking
« Reply #51: December 18, 2007, 09:08:20 PM »
OH NO!  I predict this thread to go into EXTRA innings.   :lol:
9 pages and still going strong.  Anybody need lottery numbers?   :icon_mrgreen:

Offline metssuck

• Werth on a roll!!!!
Dunking
« Reply #52: December 18, 2007, 09:10:51 PM »
It was to whether you were black or not, I have no idea.

yeah, i'm black. am i everything you thought i was or expected to be?

Offline Senators2005

• Lake Ridge, VA
  • Go Natsssssss!
    • http://nationalsnation.spaces.live.com/
Dunking
« Reply #53: December 18, 2007, 09:19:31 PM »
dukes has no issues on the field, HE'S A BEAST!  :ballbat:
interesting choice of smiley - would "the ball" represent his next girlfriend?   :lol: 

j/k couldn't resist.

Dunking
« Reply #54: December 18, 2007, 09:24:29 PM »
interesting choice of smiley - would "the ball" represent his next girlfriend?   :lol: 

j/k couldn't resist.

These are probably more appropriate:

Offline Dave B

Dunking
« Reply #55: December 18, 2007, 09:33:38 PM »

Offline Air Zimmerman

• best 3b in the business
Dunking
« Reply #56: December 18, 2007, 09:46:29 PM »
EDIT:  Because of whining and ******** from members, this thread has been unlocked.

whoever whined is pathetic.

Offline ronnynat

Dunking
« Reply #57: December 18, 2007, 09:47:45 PM »
OT: Someone needs to use this as their avatar  :lol::

Dunking
« Reply #58: December 18, 2007, 09:49:37 PM »
"Colllllld Bloooodedddd"

"I don't remember anything about rubbing my feet on his couch.  Heh, heh. I mean can you imagine two grown men running around acting like this?........yeah, I remember rubbing my feet into his couch...."

"Cocaine is a helluva drug."

Offline 2k6nats

• Through Fick and Zim
Dunking
« Reply #59: December 18, 2007, 09:54:50 PM »
So what does everyone's supposed "hoop skills", bad writing, etc. have to do with Elijah Dukes and whats more, the Nats themselves, exactly?

:rofl:

Whether this thread is locked or unlocked, people still complain...

Offline ronnynat

Dunking
« Reply #60: December 18, 2007, 09:59:01 PM »
:rofl:

Whether this thread is locked or unlocked, people still complain...

That's just what conversations do; they go off topic. I actually like it. They always seem to find their way back. No need to shut down threads for it, IMO.

Offline ronnynat

Re: Dunking
« Reply #61: December 18, 2007, 10:02:20 PM »
i
to
dunk

Offline metssuck

• Werth on a roll!!!!
« Reply #62: December 18, 2007, 11:52:50 PM »
you can dunk ronnie? whats your stats??

Offline metssuck

• Werth on a roll!!!!
« Reply #63: December 18, 2007, 11:54:48 PM »
whoever whined is pathetic.
he mightve been talkin about me when i said his only job is to close and remove threads. i dunno, for some reason what i say/type really seems to get to ppl in a negative way, lol.

Offline nats2playoffs

« Reply #64: December 19, 2007, 01:27:34 AM »
he mightve been talkin about me when i said his only job is to close and remove threads. i dunno, for some reason what i say/type really seems to get to ppl in a negative way, lol.

It wasn't you.  The whining was about the WP: Domestic Violence thread being locked.  I think DaveB started a separate thread in Off Topic, criticizing the thread lock as being akin to "Mom stopping your game by calling you in to supper".  I posted the large QFT picture (after having successfully BAITED him into locking it in the first place), with a comment about the Mom reference.  :twisted:  So 2k6nats DELETED the new whiner thread (i.e. DESTROYED THE EVIDENCE) and unlocked the Dukes thread. 

But later, he couldn't resist splitting the Dukes thread into a Dunks thread, even though some of the postings refer ONLY to the original thread.  (Soon, 2k6nats will be in a real courtroom, saying "OBJECTION, Off Topic... I mean RELEVANCE.")  The proper and normal HIJACKING of threads drives him crazy.  Which is why we are now all hoping and COUNTING on Senators2005 to REJOIN the Dunk thread back to its original place in the WP: Domestic Violence etc. thread... and restore the whining thread in Off Topic.  :lol:   He already commented on how long the WP thread would be, and another moderator shouldn't be messing up that count.

I prefer dunkin... donuts.

Offline metssuck

• Werth on a roll!!!!
« Reply #65: December 19, 2007, 01:30:57 AM »
yeah i seen tha thread dave b post. thats where i made my comment about his job being only to lock threads

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
« Reply #66: December 19, 2007, 07:56:48 AM »
OT: Someone needs to use this as their avatar  :lol::

(Image removed from quote.)

Somebody was taking video at the gay pride day march!

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
« Reply #67: December 19, 2007, 08:03:34 AM »
Do some calf extensions in the gym for a couple weeks and you'll get rim again.  Maybe throw in some leg press too.

I'm doing this now.  For sure, calves make all the difference.  WHen I was 20 and playing all the time, they were like Popeye's forearms.  Now they seem scrawny by comparison.  So my plan is to build strength over the winter, then get onto the court in the spring and start working on actually jumping with the ball - layups, j's, etc.  Gotta convert some muscle strength to fast twitch at some point.

Offline LeonidasNats311

« Reply #68: December 20, 2007, 02:26:32 PM »
yeah i seen tha thread dave b post. thats where i made my comment about his job being only to lock threads

can you really not spell "the" correctly? I have never seen it spelt right.

Offline metssuck

• Werth on a roll!!!!
« Reply #69: December 20, 2007, 04:49:50 PM »
can you really not spell "the" correctly? I have never seen it spelt right.
yeah(i can spell it), i choose to spell it with "a" just like i choose to leave tha "g" off of tha "-ing".

don't worry, i don't expect yall to get it, so just think of it as you will, but don't expect me to change it.

It can't be helped. It is what it is.

natsfan1a

« Reply #70: December 20, 2007, 05:45:49 PM »
All I know is whenever I see the title of this thread I wish I had a donut...

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline 2IPAs

• Barbie luvs the Nationals!
« Reply #71: December 22, 2007, 09:27:54 PM »
All I know is whenever I see the title of this thread I wish I had a donut...
Yummm!

Offline LeonidasNats311

« Reply #72: December 27, 2007, 05:15:19 PM »
but that don't mean you could see me 1-on-1.

If you played him one one one.....he would probably be able to see you. I highly doubt that he's blind.

Offline 2k6nats

• Through Fick and Zim
« Reply #73: December 28, 2007, 12:00:20 AM »
If you played him one one one.....he would probably be able to see you. I highly doubt that he's blind.

ZING!!! :lol:

Offline metssuck

• Werth on a roll!!!!
« Reply #74: December 28, 2007, 12:16:50 AM »
Man, no disrespect to homeslice, but i ain't losin to somebody near 50 years old. He can't see me on tha courts. I say this with confidence.