Author Topic: The Official Smiley Request Thread  (Read 193547 times)

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
BTW natsfan1a, while this one is OK    , this one blows      :?

Offline ronnynat

BTW natsfan1a, while this one is OK  (Image removed from quote.)  , this one blows  (Image removed from quote.)    :?

:rofl: I was wondering what was going on there, too.

Offline ronnynat

This one cracks me up. I'm gonna have to respond w/ it sometime.

Offline blue911

The finger shaking one is more of an "oh, no you didn't" or "watch yourself" type of smiley, and the other one is more nagging than anything. The shaking head smiley could be used when something ridiculous is said here or happens during a game.

Example: If Dukes strikes out 3 times in a game and has a chance to redeem himself w/ the bases loaded and 2 outs, and then he K's again, I'd wanna show how I felt w/ a shaking head smiley. :lol:

I thought you were only allowed to use  :worship: or  :woop: or  :pimp: when Dukes did anything.

maybe this would cover anything Dukes related.

Offline houston-nat

I think each time I see the multitudes bowing smiley I'll post either or , which incidentally both would be useful.

Offline sportsfan882

<------ For Kearns

Offline ronnynat

Is there one where one covers one's ears.  NO Don't want to hear it!

This one's kind of close:

Offline ronnynat

spidernat, have you seen this one?

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
I thought you were only allowed to use  :worship: or  :woop: or  :pimp: when Dukes did anything.

maybe this would cover anything Dukes related.

(Image removed from quote.)

Cool.  Like when he gets his May single?

Offline blue911

Cool.  Like when he gets his May single?

Ah but he used ultra fantastic super human strength to hit that single.

Offline nats2playoffs

I remember it vividly... I refreshed the page here and the only new post was your caveman smashing the crap out of a PC and then gameday refreshed with a homer.  I'll never forget it because it made me think that's what you actually did while watching/listening to the game.  No text, no other images, just a caveman smashing a PC.

Ah yes.  That site or the US version set off some Minesweeper virus software on WNFF for some of the Smilies, so I reluctantly stopped using them.  But HERE is the one I think you meant.  Hard to find, since it used "Problem Solved" to describe it:

It already got turned into a wide black box after a few minutes; maybe you can see it at home.  US site:

It blocked that one too. The P page is here:
http://www.augk18.dsl.pipex.com/P2.htm

ronnynat, I've posted this once or twice with a fireworks BANG! ZOOM photo, after the Nationals have won games:

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
N2P should have as one of his Y Not questions - "will Dukes get more than one hit this week?"

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
N2P should have as one of his Y Not questions - "will Dukes get more than one hit this week?"

Don't you mean sportsfan?

spidernat, have you seen this one? (Image removed from quote.)

Excellent. I'll have to start using that one. Good looking out ronnynat.

The one sportsfan posted with the big ears will probably get used by some.

Offline nats2playoffs

^ easier way to do that is to copy the image location and put it in between these: "[img][/img]" (no bold brackets, though. That was the only way I could show them. :D)

When you post, click on the first icon in the 2nd row of the WNFF icons, which looks like a painting.  It will automatically post the [ img ][ /img ] and your PASTE of the copied image is already now positioned to post in between the start and end parts.  The WNFF upgrade a few years that added this was a dream come true (THANKS CHIEF.)

Somebody on this Forum used to post the scores in the GameDay Threads with the logo of each team before their names.  I never knew how they did it so fast; must have had it prepared in advance; I'm slow to put that up, but having the score posted makes the thread easier to follow when [Ryan Zimmerman] reads it later after midnight.

natsfan1a

natsfan1a

I also saw one of Piglet somewhere but can't remember where. Eeyore might be a good one.  :D

I can't see the Winnie the Pooh or Mouse Dancing getting much use.

Offline ronnynat

^ read the posts right above yours about how to make picture-posting easier. :D

natsfan1a

I tried your instructions and n2p's instructions but couldn't get them to work. Not sure why - I must have either left something out or had it in the wrong place.

Offline sportsfan882

Put the address of the image in between the img brackets.

Offline ronnynat

I tried your instructions and n2p's instructions but couldn't get them to work. Not sure why - I must have either left something out or had it in the wrong place.

Do you use Firefox or IE? If you're using Firefox, just right-click the image and choose "Copy Image Location." Then just follow those instructions above. If you're using IE, the only way that I know how to do it is by right-clicking the image, choosing "Properties," then copying the "Address (URL)."

Sounds like a lot, but it's a pretty quick process. Practice to see if you get it right by previewing before you post.

Offline sportsfan882

Offline metssuck

• Werth on a roll!!!!
(Image removed from quote.)

that said, whenever It is time to shake my head, I use these:

Excelent. I'll probabaly be utilizing that tonite, unfortunately.

:smh:

EDIT: How come it didnt work for me??

Offline ronnynat

Excelent. I'll probabaly be utilizing that tonite, unfortunately.

:smh:

EDIT: How come it didnt work for me??

That's a smiley from another site (photobucket).