Author Topic: #1 commercial that makes you want to smash your tv  (Read 103566 times)

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.
I think the "Do you know how to post videos on Facebook?" interaction is very funny.

Offline Nathan

• Wow. Such warnings. Very baseball. Moderator Doge.
I'll admit to liking a new GEICO one with the pig who scream "Weee!"  He's up on  a ski lift.  Apparently, you can download some GEICO characters now for your phone.  I'm not sure it remains a smart phone once you download a pig yelling "Weeee!" 

There's also a "Brostache" app that is in one commercial.  I downloaded it :lol:

Offline DPMOmaha

So, let me get this straight, those two dudes on the AT&T commercial who do all that sweet stuff at super fast 4G speed, they still have to pick up their tickets at will-call?  C'mon, get with it.  It's 2012.

Offline HalfSmokes

Nothing worse than the "Did you just hear" Sprint commercials.  I want them to die.

It may happen when they don't sell the insane number of iPhones they contracted to buy

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
It may happen when they don't sell the insane number of iPhones they contracted to buy

God I hope so.  Sprint == crape.

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
Any and all of the "I'm an IBMer" commercials.  Take you and Watson and all of you management consulting bullcrap and shove it straight up your tight asses.

Offline mitlen

• We had 'em all the way.
Any and all of the "I'm an IBMer" commercials.  Take you and Watson and all of you management consulting bullcrap and shove it straight up your tight asses.

:rofl:

Offline GburgNatsFan

'Cause they are cuttin' into your beltway bandit business. ;)

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
Plenty of it to go around, trust me.  I just hate those freaking "Random event X happens in craphole Y and this influence pointless outcome Z.  I'm working to create a solution to a problem that doesn't exists so I can bill the client at $300 per hour.  I'm an IBMer." 

Offline Nathan

If it weren't for the 2 IBM mainframes right in front of me I wouldn't have a job, so I can't hate on them too much ;)

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
Those are probably from the '70s though, totally different animal.

To be fair, I would work for IBM as long as I didn't have to do it in some craphole.

Offline Nathan

Those are probably from the '70s though, totally different animal.

No, one is brand new and the other is about 3 years old.  The tape drives, yeah, they might be from the 80's :lol:

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
What was that old saying - "Nobody ever got fired for buying IBM"?

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
those idiotic "real ford customer" interview commercials

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
"Do you have '20s' on those?"

:hang:

Offline The Chief

freaking stupid nissan barrel rolling skiing truck.

Offline GburgNatsFan

Only bested (worsted) by the Nissan truck pushing a purpose-built sand buggy up a dune.
freaking stupid nissan barrel rolling skiing truck.

Offline The Chief

don't forget the one where the nissan replaces a landing gear on a plane :hammer:

Offline GburgNatsFan

Right. Probably the most idiotic of all of them.
don't forget the one where the nissan replaces a landing gear on a plane :hammer:

Offline BerkeleyNat

That stupid Geico Caveman commerical with Brian Arakpo. Okay Geico..the Caveman thing was funny five years ago. It's been played to death now.

Offline hammondsnats

Giants-Packers ... oh wait I meant Discount Double Check.

Offline imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?
did i just see a new Biz Markie commercial?  There's not enough diabolical biz on TV.

Offline Squab

• Global Moderator
  • me lookin at the bullpen
Do you guys know how to post videos to...Facebook?

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
Do you guys know how to post videos to...Facebook?

I want the people that came up with those commercials to die a very long and excruciating death. 

Offline Vega

• Party’s Over
I want the people that came up with those commercials to die a very long and excruciating death. 
Me too, but the Facebook guy is funny.