Author Topic: "This medical staff still stinks" thread (2012)  (Read 8415 times)

Offline wpa2629

• No Trade Clause
Adam Kilgore ‏ @AdamKilgoreWP

In real news: Ryan Zimmerman hit off a tee, felt "no discomfort," Davey said. "Minuscule" chance for Sunday, looking very good for Tuesday.

Offline PC

LaRoche still feeling a "twinge" according to Zuckerman.

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
So in other words, there is no direct proof that yoga would have helped or that the training staff is at fault.

I don't think anyone claimed that.  Serious question, have you ever tried Yoga?

Offline blue911

I don't think anyone claimed that.  Serious question, have you ever tried Yoga?

Yep.  But not for long. I didn't have the time to learn what the hell I was doing.

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
A chick asked me if I would be willing to go with her for a couple of hot yoga session.  :lmao:

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
A chick asked me if I would be willing to go with her for a couple of hot yoga session.  :lmao:

She may be referring to what Jack Diamond Morning Show's word for Sex!  LOL

Offline spidernat

:shock:

No this was the actual hot yoga that people are into where you go do yoga in a sauna or something like that. You're supposed to heavily hydrate the night before. She bought something like 5 sessions for two people for cheap on groupon or some site like that.

Offline blue911

:shock:

No this was the actual hot yoga that people are into where you go do yoga in a sauna or something like that. You're supposed to heavily hydrate the night before. She bought something like 5 sessions for two people for cheap on groupon or some site like that.

Sounds like what Drew Storen is into

Offline PANatsFan

• dogs in uncensored, nudes in gameday
Doesn't seem to mel like either of those operations were performed by team doctors.

Rehab, read the words

How was Wang's rehab a plus? He missed an entire season despite them predicting he would return midseason. Wasn't he supposed to come back by May last year and of course he didn't. Wasn't he supposed to be ready by this April and we know what happened?

He wasn't supposed to ever pitch again. His current injury is unrelated. Also, you are a troll.

Offline GSW

The team doctors and JOHNSON should GO!  (also CLOSE UP THE WEIGHT ROOM)

As for Moore, he isn't going to start, because Johnson wants to give his veterans like Tracy and Xavier Nady playing time.  <----- What is this!! .... Put your best 9 on the field  >:(   da

"I like the heck out of Tyler Moore," Johnson said. "He can flat-out hit, but he is a rookie. [LaRoche] is going to be out a few days. This is not the time to try and break a young phenom in to a position where [the other guy] will be back soon." <----- Put him in LF  ;)

Offline PC

AdamKilgoreWP: Adam LaRoche had an MRI today on his right oblique that revealed a bruise, not a strain. That's very good news. He swung, hopes for Tuesday.

WHY DO THEY TAKE SO LONG TO DO MRIs?  Are they THAT expensive???

Offline spidernat

WHY DO THEY TAKE SO LONG TO DO MRIs?  Are they THAT expensive???

Insurance red tape.  :lol:   :$$$:   ;)

Online Slateman

• THE SUMMONER OF THE REVERSE JINX
I found the head trainer: