Author Topic: A Question  (Read 1914 times)

Offline ColtonWillems

• "You have no integrity"
A Question
« Topic Start: August 10, 2006, 11:27:35 PM »
A friend of mine (mets fan) said that his dad (i'm 16) would take me him and his brother (20) to RFK to see a game against the mets if we knew where the mets would stay, we'd stay in that hotel. I was wondering if anyone knew where this would be. This would be my first experience at RFK and It would be great if anyone could help, thanks.

Offline 2k6nats

• Through Fick and Zim
A Question
« Reply #1: August 10, 2006, 11:36:00 PM »
Call the Mets front office.  Tell them the story, maybe they'll tell you.  Worth a try...........cuz God knows I have no guess.

Offline UMDNats

A Question
« Reply #2: August 11, 2006, 09:43:17 AM »
Not sure where they'd stay. I wouldn't think that the Mets FO will just give you the address or name of hotel for security reasons, but it's worth a shot.

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
Re: Help
« Reply #3: August 11, 2006, 12:46:24 PM »
Quote from: "ColtonWillems"
A friend of mine (mets fan) said that his dad (i'm 16) would take me him and his brother (20) to RFK to see a game against the mets if we knew where the mets would stay, we'd stay in that hotel. I was wondering if anyone knew where this would be. This would be my first experience at RFK and It would be great if anyone could help, thanks.

After opening day I saw the Mets team bus on 395 south. The bus exited in the direction of Crystal City so hopefully that narrows it down for you.

Offline 2k6nats

• Through Fick and Zim
« Reply #4: August 11, 2006, 12:48:21 PM »
Quote from: "spidernat"

After opening day I saw the Mets team bus on 395 south. The bus exited in the direction of Crystal City so hopefully that narrows it down for you.

I think you are talking about Shea instead of RFK.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
« Reply #5: August 11, 2006, 01:02:16 PM »
Quote from: "spidernat"

A lot of them stay at the Ritz Carlton, Pentagon City, a very nice joint indeed.

http://www.ritzcarlton.com/hotels/pentagon_city/

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
A Question
« Reply #6: August 11, 2006, 01:11:03 PM »
That sounds about right.

Offline ColtonWillems

A Question
« Reply #7: August 11, 2006, 01:31:50 PM »
.That Ritz Carlton place looks really nice  :D

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
A Question
« Reply #8: August 11, 2006, 02:09:46 PM »
Why'd you rename the thread?  A single question mark is kinda hard to click on.

Offline ColtonWillems

A Question
« Reply #9: August 11, 2006, 02:15:43 PM »
Quote from: "The Chief"

Oh, I didn't mean to, sorry :doh:

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
A Question
« Reply #10: August 11, 2006, 04:33:47 PM »
Quote from: "The Chief"

Oh, I didn't mean to, sorry :doh:

No worries :)

Offline ColtonWillems

A Question
« Reply #11: August 12, 2006, 01:39:07 AM »
Thanks for the help, it ended up that we figured out that they were staying in the Weston, but then we found out that there were three of them in the area and the source we had got in trouble for leaking that so we couldn't get any more info. Cant wait for my college days so that I can get out to a game at RFK