Author Topic: Nationals vs Marlins, Game 3  (Read 17488 times)

Offline ronnynat

Re: Nationals vs Marlins, Game 3
« Reply #325: April 10, 2008, 10:15:02 PM »
Tonight's MVP - OP
Tonight's POS - Zimmerman (unfortunately)

Offline houston-nat

« Reply #326: April 10, 2008, 10:35:44 PM »
Hendrickson spent four years in the NBA?

Dude, that's awesome! Clearly he's more flexible than Michael Jordan :D

Offline Air Zimmerman

• best 3b in the business
« Reply #327: April 10, 2008, 10:48:14 PM »
smh x 7.

this is downright depressing.

things don't get any better tomorrow night. HUDSON vs chico  :-[.

at least belly went yard. looks like the only things i  have to look forward to is belly's 100th homer and dukes returning.

Offline sportsfan882

« Reply #328: April 10, 2008, 10:52:58 PM »
I think it's about time Manny held a Team Meeting and/or someone does something to shake some life into these guys.  Maybe Lo Duca can throw chairs around in the clubhouse and go on a tirade like Schneider did a few years ago.   

Offline ronnynat

« Reply #329: April 10, 2008, 10:59:13 PM »
Maybe Lo Duca can throw chairs around in the clubhouse and go on a tirade like Schneider did a few years ago.   

Oh, he will and probably has already. :lol:

To tell you the truth, though, I've watched a lot of games so far this year and we don't look THAT bad in comparison. There have been a lot of errors and a lot of poor offense throughout the league so far. This is why I think it's better not to make big changes too early.

Another thing to remember is that we were mediocre at best coming into ST and we haven't had our expected rotation or lineup yet. Our record is only surprising to us. We still should be playing better, IMO, though.

Lenny Harris is the only one that really needs to go NOW. He's had little to to no impact and you can see it up and down the lineup. That's terrible.

Offline sportsfan882

« Reply #330: April 10, 2008, 11:05:32 PM »
Oh, he will and probably has already. :lol:

To tell you the truth, though, I've watched a lot of games so far this year and we don't look THAT bad in comparison. There have been a lot of errors and a lot of poor offense throughout the league so far. This is why I think it's better not to make big changes too early.

Another thing to remember is that we were mediocre at best coming into ST and we haven't had our expected rotation or lineup yet. Our record is only surprising to us. We still should be playing better, IMO, though.

Harris is the only one that really needs to go NOW. He's had little to to no impact and you can see it up and down the lineup. That's terrible.

-This is part of the reason this has been so frustrating. The Nats have been in almost every game but they have found a way to lose every one.  It'd be a lot different if they were losing by +5 runs every night.  Our luck is freaking out of this world awful but still there is no excuse for losing this many games in a row this early in the season.  I just hate seeing our season flushed down the toilet a mere 2 weeks into the season. 3rd year in a row. The only thing that can save us is a prolonged winning streak starting tomorrow night against our kryptonite, Tim Hudson.

-Macowiak hasn't done anything. Colome and King have done more harm than good. 

-Anyone else think 2k6Nats should let someone else do the GDT tomorrow? Seriously, we need to do something to change our luck.  :pray:

Offline 2k6nats

• Through Fick and Zim
« Reply #331: April 10, 2008, 11:09:38 PM »
-Anyone else think 2k6Nats should let someone else do the GDT tomorrow? Seriously, we need to do something to change our luck.  :pray:

I've got a much better idea.  I'll do the thread tomorrow; it's time to pull out the secret weapon of early-season slumping.  Senators2005 knows what I'm talking about.

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
« Reply #332: April 10, 2008, 11:22:05 PM »
I've got a much better idea.  I'll do the thread tomorrow; it's time to pull out the secret weapon of early-season slumping.  Senators2005 knows what I'm talking about.

:icon_question:  I can't wait to see what this is.

I need serious intervention. I can't stop watching the Nats but I'm frustrated every night during the games and can't help feeling I should stop wasting my time (at least for a couple of games) and spend those 3 hours doing something else like spending time with my family or other people I love  :?  I guess this is the wrong place to come looking for help in that department  :lol:

Offline sportsfan882

« Reply #333: April 10, 2008, 11:27:34 PM »
:icon_question:  I can't wait to see what this is.

I need serious intervention. I can't stop watching the Nats but I'm frustrated every night during the games and can't help feeling I should stop wasting my time (at least for a couple of games) and spend those 3 hours doing something else like spending time with my family or other people I love  :?  I guess this is the wrong place to come looking for help in that department  :lol:
Tomorrow I'll have the Nats game on one TV and the Caps playoff game on another but if the Nats get into an early hole or it looks like Hudson will have his way with them again I will not hesitate to turn it off and go in the other room to solely watch the Caps in HD on my plasma.  I am getting really sick of watching the same stupid bullcrap every night.  Why don't they surprise us and beat Hudson, Smoltz, and Glavine on 3 consecutive days?  :pray: