Author Topic: Tradebait????  (Read 1115 times)

Offline kimnat

Tradebait????
« Topic Start: July 06, 2007, 02:15:13 PM »
Ok, since when did us fun gals become tradebait?   :icon_mrgreen:  Too funny!!  Spidernat & Ken - shame shame shame.  :D  Sorry I just found that part of the Gameday thread.  I was busy watching the game and being domestic- doing laundry.

Re: Tradebait????
« Reply #1: July 06, 2007, 02:17:05 PM »
What?  Trade you guys?  We can't do that!  You are such nice guys!

Offline kimnat

« Reply #2: July 06, 2007, 02:23:00 PM »
:rofl:  lol!!!  Thanks buddy!  We're aiming for the "nice guy (or gal) of the year" award!  :D

Offline kimnat

« Reply #3: July 06, 2007, 02:25:22 PM »
I just noticed your line below the avatar!  Perfect!  I love it!!

Offline wpa2629

• No Trade Clause
« Reply #4: July 06, 2007, 02:26:07 PM »
Please, what are you complaining about? At least you're worthy of being trade bait - but not me ... oh NO ... I'm not even mentioned - clearly I'm just chopped liver ...  Where's the love??!!

Offline kimnat

« Reply #5: July 06, 2007, 02:27:14 PM »
lol!  but cute chopped liver, I'm sure!!  :D

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
« Reply #6: July 06, 2007, 02:50:14 PM »
So you found that part of the trade discussion  :o And I actually believed we had gotten away with it  :lol: Besides, Ken flatly rejected the idea and I was only curious to see what the Tigers were offering to send back in return. I almost started a thread to see what some of our posters thought you two would yield in a trade but I made the dumb statement of "we'll get 'em next time" and things became combative. So in the interest of clearing the air "we won't get 'em next time"  :stupid:

Please, what are you complaining about? At least you're worthy of being trade bait - but not me ... oh NO ... I'm not even mentioned - clearly I'm just chopped liver ...  Where's the love??!!

:nono: Not true at all wpa. The reason your name wasn't brought up is because your contract has a no trade stipulation so you'd have to waive that clause before even being considered. So we're waiting for the Wakiki Beach Snorkler's to call with offers before we bringing it up.  :lol:

Offline kimnat

« Reply #7: July 06, 2007, 02:53:38 PM »
LOL!!  love the sense of humor spidey!  Actually that woulda been a really funny thread!  I'm flattered to be considered that valuable!  ;)

Offline wpa2629

• No Trade Clause
« Reply #8: July 06, 2007, 02:54:17 PM »
 :nono: Not true at all wpa. The reason your name wasn't brought up is because your contract has a no trade stipulation so you'd have to waive that clause before even being considered. So we're waiting for the Wakiki Beach Snorkler's to call with offers before we bringing it up.  :lol:
[/quote]

I see so it's the "no trade clause" - not that I'm "untouchable"  thing ... yeah ... just as I thought ... where's the LOVE?!  :)

:rofl:

Offline spidernat

« Reply #9: July 06, 2007, 03:00:48 PM »

I see so it's the "no trade clause" - not that I'm "untouchable"  thing ... yeah ... just as I thought ... where's the LOVE?!  :)

:rofl:

You guys  :nono: This post left itself so wide open for some really good comebacks  :pimp: but I just remembered what Erica said could happen to us guys for trying to be too funny  :shock:

Offline kimnat

« Reply #10: July 06, 2007, 03:07:14 PM »
Aw, let's have some fun!  Let it rip!  :D

Offline wpa2629

• No Trade Clause
« Reply #11: July 06, 2007, 03:14:50 PM »
You guys  :nono: This post left itself so wide open for some really good comebacks  :pimp: but I just remembered what Erica said could happen to us guys for trying to be too funny  :shock:

Ha ...

Offline nats2playoffs

« Reply #12: July 06, 2007, 03:53:55 PM »
...Besides, Ken flatly rejected the idea...

I think we should have measurements published, before flatly rejecting anything...

Besides, we're talking about the Tigers, who dumped our ALL-STAR, Dmitri.
How picky can they be?

Offline kimnat

« Reply #13: July 06, 2007, 03:54:49 PM »
Measurements?  You mean the 36-20-30 type?  Uh uh!

Offline spidernat

« Reply #14: July 06, 2007, 03:59:59 PM »
Measurements?  You mean the 36-20-30 type?  Uh uh!

Believe me, we (men) should never use the word measurement unless it's in reference to how far a home run traveled.  :-[   I better quit before I get neutered.

Offline kimnat

« Reply #15: July 06, 2007, 04:19:19 PM »
LOL, not N2P, had pics of the 3-way measurements.  he's in the dangerous territory, not you.  But It's ok.  He won't die or get neutered.  I'll just ask for his measurements first.  :icon_mrgreen:  j/k

Offline spidernat

« Reply #16: July 06, 2007, 04:48:07 PM »
LOL, not N2P, had pics of the 3-way measurements.  he's in the dangerous territory, not you.  But It's ok.  He won't die or get neutered.  I'll just ask for his measurements first.  :icon_mrgreen:  j/k

:shock: