Author Topic: Baseball/Football/Hockey/Whatever Cards  (Read 4687 times)

Offline CatsEye

• Very weird season -Creepy - What....
Baseball/Football/Hockey/Whatever Cards
« Topic Start: January 25, 2011, 02:09:22 PM »
 I stumbled into a gold mine last night of baseball cards. I like to go junking, and stopped at this Thrift Store that I junk at periodically, and found some one had unloaded a whole crate of baseball cards. I only got thru half of the plastic tub they were in - must be over 2000 baseball cards - old and new. Price was 12 cards for $1.99. It also had some Basketball, Hockey, & Football cards.
     For anyone that lives in the vicinity of Alexandria Va., and collects baseball cards, I would recommend you get over there - The Thrift Store is located on Sherwood Hall Lane, Alexandria, Va, right off Route 1 -for more specific directions -google it. So, it you go down Rt. 1, it is the street the intersects with Rt. 1 at the WalMart. Take a left on Sherwood Hall Lane, and the Thrift Store is immediately on the right. (It is close to where Mt. Vernon starts on Rt. 1)
Tub with card is located in the furniture section by the Big TV (go in store, take a left - past the check-out counter -keep going -funiture at end - go to left by big TV and dvd section.) Thrift Store is opens at 9:00am and closes at 9:00pm. Open 7 days a week.
             I picked up about 85 cards, including Roger Maris, Pudge, Dmitrii Young, Harold Reynolds, etc. If you collect baseball cards, and not for their value, but because you liked the players or sentimental reasons.....it is a good place to pick up some baseball cards - they are in good shape.  Good hunting...  :popcorn: