Author Topic: Follow the Prospects Master Thread  (Read 110350 times)

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
Re: Follow the Prospects Master Thread
« Topic Start: April 25, 2011, 03:56:57 PM »
I would suggest that Harper probably does not need any individual to follow him, as he attracts a great deal of interest from everyone anyway.  But every other prospect not in the majors should be open game.  Maintaining a thread for individual players shouldn't be too much work, just a original post with background info (which should be the most intensive of the thread), followed by periodic posts detailing the highs and lows of the player's seasons, along with any news articles that may pop up throughout the year regarding to the player.  The idea is very fluid right now, so any suggestions for improvements is more than welcome.

houston -Tatusko is yours.  normally I'd say whoever sets up Hague first, go for it, but if you want to PM Linty first and see if he wants to, fine.

Picking up on the BA top 30 in JMU's post. Norris and Harper, and maybe Destin Hood, have the most full coverage so far and need the least maintenance.  Cole and Perez look to have decent threads going but I'm not sure if the basic bio is there.  Biggest need I think is for threads to get started on Solis and Kimball, followed by someone to pick up Marrero now that he's a prospect again.  If folks want to agree to maintain an existing profile, it's be less effort.

Was it Hood that had a high school friend posting for a while?