Author Topic: MLB seeks Suspensions in relation to Miami Clinic  (Read 6182 times)

Offline lastobjective

• Natitude
Amanda Comak ‏@acomak 3m
RT @tjquinnespn: MLB will seek to suspend A-Rod, Ryan Braun & about 20 players connected to Miami clinic. Tony Bosch agreed to cooperate.

John BuccigrossVerified account
‏@Buccigross
Outside the Lines has learned that MLB is preparing to suspend Alex Rodriguez, Ryan Braun and others connected to Biogenesis clinic in Miam

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/9301536/major-league-baseball-suspend-20-players-including-alex-rodriguez-ryan-braun-part-miami-investigation

:shock:

Offline amanuel

• what the hell is going on out there?
    • RBSL
Gio?

Offline imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?

Offline OldChelsea

• Nats Supporter in Exile
Gio?

What I heard at various times on the radio last night suggests he won't be caught up in the net.

Offline houston-nat

I had a dream last night that I came across reporters and investigators from Tony Bosch's clinic, with a giant treasure chest of plaques, trophies, and framed certificates from baseball players that all said things like "Thank you for helping me become a star! Ryan Braun." So I quickly checked that none were Nationals, came to WNFF, and wrote a post saying "I actually have an inside source this time. I've seen the list of Bosch's clients and there aren't any Nationals on it." but didn't submit it because I couldn't decide what font size to make the text.

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net

Offline nats2playoffs

Major League Baseball will seek to suspend about 20 players connected to Biogenesis. Among the players who might ultimately face discipline:
Player    Team
Ryan Braun    Brewers
Everth Cabrera    Padres
Melky Cabrera    Blue Jays
Francisco Cervelli    Yankees
Bartolo Colon    Athletics
Nelson Cruz    Rangers
Fautino de los Santos    Free agent
Gio Gonzalez*    Nationals
Yasmani Grandal    Padres
Fernando Martinez    Astros
Jesus Montero    Mariners
Jordan Norberto    Free agent
Jhonny Peralta    Tigers
Cesar Puello**    Mets
Alex Rodriguez    Yankees

* Sources told ESPN that Gonzalez received only legal substances   
** minor leaguer, not a member of the MLB Players Association
 :glug: :pimp:

Offline Minty Fresh

• BOOM!
I had a dream last night that I came across reporters and investigators from Tony Bosch's clinic, with a giant treasure chest of plaques, trophies, and framed certificates from baseball players that all said things like "Thank you for helping me become a star! Ryan Braun." So I quickly checked that none were Nationals, came to WNFF, and wrote a post saying "I actually have an inside source this time. I've seen the list of Bosch's clients and there aren't any Nationals on it." but didn't submit it because I couldn't decide what font size to make the text.

:lmao:

Insane f'n houston-nat

Offline sportsfan882

Ryan Braun finally exposed for the fraud he has always been.

Jon Heyman ‏@JonHeymanCBS 1m
Braun has been suspended without pay. he has agreed to suspension and issued a statement. #MLB

Jeff Passan ‏@JeffPassan 1m
Ryan Braun's suspension will be for 65 games.

Offline sportsfan882

Jeff Passan ‏@JeffPassan 31s
Already some anger in baseball that Braun got only 65 games: "They gave that piece of (expletive) a deal?" one person said.

freaking loser. Should have been suspended for a whole season.

Offline sportsfan882

T.J. Quinn ‏@TJQuinnESPN 12s
When he failed his test, Braun initially said he was the "victim of a flawed process." Also suggested drug collector had been out to get him
T.J. Quinn ‏@TJQuinnESPN 19s
Braun also threatened to sue over initial reports that he was connected to Biogenesis.

What a freaking piece of trash Braun is.

Offline houston-nat

He's kinda sorta admitted it and apologized and "realized he did something wrong" now.

Offline sportsfan882

He's kinda sorta admitted it and apologized and "realized he did something wrong" now.
Jack Curry ‏@JackCurryYES 4m
In statement, Braun said, "I realize now that I made some mistakes. I am willing to to accept the consequences of those actions."

Now he realizes he has made mistakes and not at the time? He didn't realize anything until he got caught and had no choice but to admit fault.

What about before when he tried to blame the innocent drug tester? When he was knowingly juicing and denying all accountability?

Offline TigerFan

• A split allegiance is still an allegiance
I am not one for what has become a sue-happy nation.  That being said if I was the urine sample collector I would really think long and hard (that's what she said) about suing the bejesus out of Ryan Braun.  He is such a sackless piece of crap.  He should ram a shotgun up his Hershey highway and pull the trigger. 

Offline sph274

jesus christ let us save this stuff for people like aaron hernandez. guy lied to save his ass and millions of dollars. scummy but typical human behavior. let us string up the politicians first

Offline HalfSmokes

jesus christ let us save this stuff for people like aaron hernandez. guy lied to save his ass and millions of dollars. scummy but typical human behavior. let us string up the politicians first

guy tried to throw a courier under the bus to save his own ass. Hopefully he gets nailed again with the attendant lifetime ban

Offline sportsfan882

Steve Berthiaume ‏@BertDbacks 37s
Just had @GubnuhDbacks say, baseball should make Ryan Braun play for struggling team all year, get booed and THEN sit out all next season.

Offline sph274

guy tried to throw a courier under the bus to save his own ass. Hopefully he gets nailed again with the attendant lifetime ban

the courier still freaked up though right? i mean he got off on a technicality but the only reason he did was because the courier did not follow procedure.

Offline TigerFan

• A split allegiance is still an allegiance

What is being said that is over the line?  Nothing said in this thread is enough for Aaron Hernandez.  Are you serious?

Offline sph274

He is such a sackless piece of crap.  He should ram a shotgun up his Hershey highway and pull the trigger.

wut

Offline sph274

i mean, yea, he is an jerk. but we all knew he juiced.

edit: eh whatever, i dont really give a freak, STRING HIS ASS UP :whip: :judge:

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.
wut

There's been a lot of MDS mimicking going on today.

Offline imref

isn't Braun hurt now anyway? 

Offline PC

So, does he have herpes too?

Offline imref

ESPN says A-Rod is next, evidence is even more overwhelming than what they have on Braun.  No other suspensions are imminent.