Author Topic: This one takes the Cake. Most Embarrassing Loss EVER.  (Read 8211 times)

Offline sportsfan882

Everyone agree?

MrMadison

absolutely.

Offline Roarin Storen

• #teamlocke
Chico needs to BE OUT.

Offline ronnynat

This one, for once, IS an embarrassing loss. But did you really need to start another thread?

Offline sportsfan882

This one, for once, IS an embarrassing loss. But did you really need to start another thread?
Yes I did. This might be the worst loss in franchise history. I think it deserves it's own thread.  We have an off-day tomorrow. I could see several roster/coaching changes happening.  This is THAT bad of a loss.

MrMadison

We have an off-day tomorrow. I could see several roster/coaching changes happening. 

in your dreams.

nothing's going to change.

I think I am going to post a review of Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull tonight (seeing it at 12:01am) on my blog instead of the Nats game because I guarantee, though I have heard the new IJ movie does not live up to its predecessors, it will be a lot more interesting than the crap going on at Nationals Park right now.

MrMadison

I think I am going to post a review of Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull tonight (seeing it at 12:01am) on my blog instead of the Nats game because I guarantee, though I have heard the new IJ movie does not live up to its predecessors, it will be a lot more interesting than the crap going on at Nationals Park right now.

you lucky bastard.

I gotta wait until the weekend to see it.

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
I have a new avatar for anyone who would like to join me in protest or just outright shame.

MrMadison

I have a new avatar for anyone who would like to join me in protest or just outright shame.

nice.

Offline ronnynat

Yes I did. This might be the worst loss in franchise history. I think it deserves it's own thread.  We have an off-day tomorrow. I could see several roster/coaching changes happening.  This is THAT bad of a loss.

But it's the SAME thread, just a different game: http://www.wnff.net/index.php/topic,4109.0.html

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked

That's awesome Chief!

I went to see the second Narnia last night. It wasn't bad. I'll go see the new IJ next.

Offline sportsfan882

But it's the SAME thread, just a different game: http://www.wnff.net/index.php/topic,4109.0.html
Who cares? This type of loss deserves it's own thread.

Offline sportsfan882

I just might have to use that.

natsfan1a

Or you could use this smiley:

Offline spidernat

This is saying a lot since we've lost some really bad ones in the past.

Offline sportsfan882

This is saying a lot since we've lost some really bad ones in the past.
I know.  I really do believe it is the most embarrassing loss in our history.  Not only did we give up 8 runs in the 6th, many of those runs scoring in embarrassing fashion, but we had a man on third/second with no outs 3 innings in a row and scored nothing. Can you believe that Moyer is shutting our ass out?  He has been horrible tonight and has allowed zero runs. This is not Cole Hamels or Tim Hudson. This is freaking Jamie Moyer. This is rock bottom.

Offline spidernat

I decided to join the protest until we win 3 in a row.

Offline ronnynat

This is up there w/ the worst, but I've seen some that'd probably "beat" this one.

Won't go for that specific one but I will join you in a protest with what I have now. Might change it if I find a better gas mask pic.

Offline PatsNats28

These are the moments where my friends make fun of me for being a Nationals fan and I have no reply :(

you lucky bastard.

I gotta wait until the weekend to see it.

Like I said, I heard it doesn't even compare to the original trilogy, but I've been watching "Raiders" since I was four years old and it is my favorite movie of all time, so, I will tolerate.

Offline Roarin Storen

• #teamlocke
Try this one on for size: How about the biggest COMEBACK in Nationals history?

Offline ronnynat

Doesn't fit.

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net

Sorry, we already sold our team soul for that one - see "Nationals vs. Yankees, game 2"