Author Topic: I got a neck brace today  (Read 1774 times)

Offline ColtonWillems

• "You have no integrity"
I got a neck brace today
« Topic Start: September 26, 2006, 04:26:25 PM »
I know this obviously isn't as bad as TFS, and Kim my prayers are still with you  :pray: , but I'd figure I'd share this with the board.

Well I went to school this morning like any other morning, but around 11 I noticed that I could not turn my head left (like Derek Zoolander lol) I played it off for the rest of the school day.

When I got home, my head was literally frozen, I could not look left or right, I went to the doc and he said I screwed up my muscles somehow and strapped a brace on me. It's very uncomfortable  :|

Hopefully I'll be able to sleep this off, because I don't want all the attention that wearing a neck brace to school will bring  :x

Thanks for reading  :D

I got a neck brace today
« Reply #1: September 26, 2006, 04:41:22 PM »
 :lol:  :wink:

Do feel better.

Offline ColtonWillems

I got a neck brace today
« Reply #2: September 26, 2006, 05:56:57 PM »
^^^^hahahahaha thats what I said to the doc when he put it on, I was like "wow, I feel like a dog." Thanks.

Offline kimnat

I got a neck brace today
« Reply #3: September 26, 2006, 08:03:45 PM »
Oooo!  I hope you're doing better soon.  Didn't he give you any muscle relaxant like Flexerill or Donnatol?

nospinzone1

Re: I got a neck brace today
« Reply #4: September 26, 2006, 09:27:50 PM »
Quote from: "ColtonWillems"
I know this obviously isn't as bad as TFS, and Kim my prayers are still with you  :pray: , but I'd figure I'd share this with the board.

Well I went to school this morning like any other morning, but around 11 I noticed that I could not turn my head left (like Derek Zoolander lol) I played it off for the rest of the school day.

When I got home, my head was literally frozen, I could not look left or right, I went to the doc and he said I screwed up my muscles somehow and strapped a brace on me. It's very uncomfortable  :|

Hopefully I'll be able to sleep this off, because I don't want all the attention that wearing a neck brace to school will bring  :x

Thanks for reading  :D

I ALSO HAVE MY LITTLE CRISIS. LAST THURSDAY NIGHT I THOUGHT I WAS DYING. I GOT AN UNSTOPABLE COUGH AND I STARTED NOT BEING ABLE TO BREATHE PROPERLY. AFTER NUCLEAR SCANS OF MY CHEST AND LUNGS, WHICH WERE NEGATIVE, I AM SEEING MY CARDIOLOGIST TOMORROW BECAUSE HE ORDERED A BLOOD TEST THAT INDICATED THT IT MAY HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE HEART.

Offline 2k6nats

• Through Fick and Zim
I got a neck brace today
« Reply #5: September 26, 2006, 10:02:17 PM »
Oh man, that must have been really strange when you couldnt move you're head.

Do you know how long it might be?  Best wishes.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
I got a neck brace today
« Reply #6: September 27, 2006, 08:59:45 AM »
Demand drugs!

nospinzone1

I got a neck brace today
« Reply #7: September 27, 2006, 08:19:52 PM »
Quote from: "tomterp"
Demand drugs!

SHUCKS, AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED, I AM OVERDRUGGED. MY KITCHEN CABINETS ARE FULL OF RXS, AND THANKS TO THE BEST MEDICARE RX PLAN THAT DRUG COMPANIES AND INSURANCE COMPANIES COULD BUY FROM THE CORRUPT CONGRESS. I AM IN THE DOUGHNUT HOLE.

Offline ColtonWillems

I got a neck brace today
« Reply #8: September 27, 2006, 09:15:27 PM »
Thanks for all the replies I really appreciate it.

Quote from: "2k6nats"
Oh man, that must have been really strange when you couldnt move you're head.

Do you know how long it might be?  Best wishes.

I slept off alot of the pain last night, and I have some more movement in my neck today but not enough to go without the brace. I'm sure by the end of the week I should be able to make it by without the brace so thats good.

Again, thanks  :D

Offline kimnat

I got a neck brace today
« Reply #9: September 27, 2006, 10:19:55 PM »
How's the neck tonight?  Hope its better super soon!!!

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
I got a neck brace today
« Reply #10: September 28, 2006, 05:50:34 AM »
Colton,

At least the weather isn't as HOT as it was this summer.  To have a neck brace in that kind of heat?  THAT would NOT be fun.

Hope it comes off soon.

NoSpin, hope everything works out for you too!