Author Topic: 3XL Big and Tall Clinch Shirt?  (Read 568 times)

Offline Shootmaster_44

3XL Big and Tall Clinch Shirt?
« Topic Start: September 21, 2012, 10:45:15 AM »
I know I don't post here much but I've been a fan of this franchise since I was a kid. Anyway, last night is somewhat of redemption for 1994, when the strike killed this franchise's best chance at a World Series title. Anyway, even though MLB will put out shirts and hats when it is decided what the Nats have won officially, more than likely the NL East title, I'd like to pick up one of the Clinch shirts they gave the players. However, shop.mlb.com only has up to a 2XL, I need a 3XL. Anyone have any ideas where I might get one in 3XL? Does the official store at Nationals Park have them? If so, I'd give them a call and order one if they will ship to Canada.

Offline bud

Re: 3XL Big and Tall Clinch Shirt?
« Reply #1: September 21, 2012, 10:54:05 AM »
Last night, MASN announcer Bob Carpenter said they will have all this merchandise at the stadium.  It's worth calling them up.

Online PowerBoater69

• Twitter
« Reply #2: September 21, 2012, 12:37:32 PM »
Wish I had seen this earlier as I just got back from the store. I saw 2 XL but I don't think they had 3XL because I saw a woman trying to figure out if 2 XL was big enough. They have kids sizes but not toddlers or smaller.

Parading my new cap all over the office now.

Offline Shootmaster_44

« Reply #3: September 21, 2012, 02:11:19 PM »
Drat. A 2XL won't fit for sure, I have a couple ChiSox '05 World Series t-shirts and they are 2XLs and don't fit at all. As far as the hat goes, I'd assume they will have a NL East (or worst case Wild Card) Champs hat that I will get. I just liked the look of the Natitude playoff shirt.

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!

Offline eddiejc1

• http://www.femfour.com
« Reply #5: September 22, 2012, 08:16:57 PM »
I'd really suggest waiting until the REAL magic number goes down to zero. When that happens, I'm sure
there will be merchandise that says "N.L. East Champs" and that's a LOT better than merely "POSTSEASON."

Offline Terpfan76

• ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
« Reply #6: September 22, 2012, 08:17:43 PM »
I'd really suggest waiting until the REAL magic number goes down to zero. When that happens, I'm sure
there will be merchandise that says "N.L. East Champs" and that's a LOT better than merely "POSTSEASON."

I'll just wait for the WS champs shirt ;)

Online PowerBoater69

• Twitter
« Reply #7: September 22, 2012, 08:52:21 PM »
Division champion tshirts will be the standard league design for 2012.

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
« Reply #8: September 22, 2012, 10:10:18 PM »
They had another T-shirt with MISSION OCTOBER written in like khaki camo.  Curly W underneath the words.  World Series under that.

I like the fact that no other teams can claim NATITUDE!

Offline Shootmaster_44

« Reply #9: September 23, 2012, 01:14:18 AM »

I only want it because I like the design. I want a Natitude t-shirt and was hoping this one would be in 3XL. I do want a NL East Champs one too and any additional Champs ones.