Author Topic: Nationals @ Reds, Game 1  (Read 13136 times)

Offline hammondsnats

Re: Nationals @ Reds, Game 1
« Reply #200: August 13, 2009, 10:21:29 PM »
are you watching the same game as me?

Joe T. and Mike Patrick are just dogging the Skins over and over for this pathetic display this evening.

So many missed tackles.

Kevin Barnes looks like a bum. where did he go to college? :lmao:

george mason?  oh wait they have the final four that's it.  he's a freakin rookie.  and a lot of these guys out there aren't going to see the light of day in the season, that's all that counts.  remember we won our first three preseason games last year?  who cares. 

all i care about is the regulars ... they were so-so.  no haynesworth, no moss, no portis, no randy thomas ... take a deep breath dude.

on another note ... starting third ep of dexter.  awesome show.

Offline PANatsFan

• dogs in uncensored, nudes in gameday
« Reply #201: August 13, 2009, 10:24:34 PM »
george mason?  oh wait they have the final four that's it. 

They've sucked since, too. Which team pwned them with a last minute shot?

Offline sportsfan882

« Reply #202: August 13, 2009, 10:29:06 PM »
They've sucked since, too. Which team pwned them with a last minute shot?
they've sucked since? lol wut :rofl:

They've made a post-season tourney two of the last three years. They are almost always in the CAA Title game.

VCU is going to go down the tubes now that their head coach went to Bama.

GMU landed one of the best classes in the country. They are going to be stacked this year and for years to come. :az:

Offline bklynnats

« Reply #203: August 13, 2009, 11:45:02 PM »
The only thought I can muster after that debacle:  :bang:

As others said, at least it was short.  :? Night, all. Praying for Good Garrett Mock tomorrow.

Oh hey, former Nats great Josh Wilson just hit his first major league homerun off of CC Sabathia.  :rofl:  :worship:

Offline ZimmsGirl72

« Reply #204: August 14, 2009, 09:40:38 AM »
and for the nats 8-GAME WIN STREAK - COUNT 'EM 8 - to be a fluke ... that's bullcrap.  maybe one or two of them, but to call the complete streak a fluke ... that's dumb.

Nope, not a fluke -- there's actually a pattern if you look back at the games leading up to our current losing streak.  We won 2, lost 2, won 4, lost 4, won 8, lost . . . looks like we have to endure 5 more losses to make it 8, but then we're due for a 16 game winning streak  :icon_mrgreen: 

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
« Reply #205: August 14, 2009, 10:18:41 AM »
Nope, not a fluke -- there's actually a pattern if you look back at the games leading up to our current losing streak.  We won 2, lost 2, won 4, lost 4, won 8, lost . . . looks like we have to endure 5 more losses to make it 8, but then we're due for a 16 game winning streak  :icon_mrgreen:  

Flawless logic straight from the school of SF.  :lol:

Offline UMDNats

« Reply #206: August 14, 2009, 10:20:37 AM »
lets stop the pissing contest about which school is better and get back on topic:

we are so goddamn awful it hurts my eyes

Offline sportsfan882

« Reply #207: August 14, 2009, 10:47:34 AM »
lets stop the pissing contest about which school is better and get back on topic:

we are so goddamn awful it hurts my eyes
QFT. :clap:

the win streak was a joke. this team just pisses all of it away by going back to their normal ways once they hit the road.

worst road team EVER!

Offline NatsDad14

« Reply #208: August 14, 2009, 11:34:55 AM »
George Mason is on track to dominate the CAA for years to come. I can't wait until they get a football program.

Offline PANatsFan

• dogs in uncensored, nudes in gameday
« Reply #209: August 14, 2009, 11:44:46 AM »
George Mason is on track to dominate the CAA for years to come. I can't wait until they get a football program.

Once they build a respectable pool of alumni, they can move to a bigger conference. These things take time. I'd be surprised if such a big school wanted to be IAA in football.