Author Topic: Gameday Thread: Nationals vs Marlins, Game 2 (Curly W)  (Read 26378 times)

Offline wpa2629

• No Trade Clause
Quote from: "Nat of the LivingDead"
Quote from: "wpa2629"
Don't hate me ... but I've always really liked Willis - I root for him when he's not piching against the Nats - should I feel morally conflicted?

Not at all.  I like Willis too and I like the Fish as a whole.  I just love the Nats more.  :lol:

Ok Good ... I do feel bad that he's stuck in Florida, but I don't feel bad for really liking him ...

Offline Senators2005

• Lake Ridge, VA
  • Go Natsssssss!
    • http://nationalsnation.spaces.live.com/
Quote from: "nats2playoffs"
Despite his early slump, I've been happy since we signed AK47 Austin Power Kearns.  Every stinking day...
(Image removed from quote.)

I still can't believe the Reds are still going on about the trade and how we "owe" them something.  Reds GM filed a grievance with the league.

Offline 2k6nats

• Through Fick and Zim
Quote from: "Senators2005"
Despite his early slump, I've been happy since we signed AK47 Austin Power Kearns.  Every stinking day...

I still can't believe the Reds are still going on about the trade and how we "owe" them something.  Reds GM filed a grievance with the league.

:lol:

Offline PC

If we owe the Reds something for Majewski then how much does San Diego owe us for Brian Lawrence?

Offline wpa2629

• No Trade Clause

Seriously? They filed a grievance? Even though Maj has been pitching for them for over a month and has nothing more than a tired shoulder? ...  That sucks ... Even if it is just sour grapes on the Reds part, I hate the Nats being cast in that light ... sucks

Offline ColtonWillems

• "You have no integrity"
Quote from: "PC"
If we owe the Reds something for Majewski then how much does San Diego owe us for Brian Lawrence?

Nothing, Lawrence got injured with us not with San Diego, the whole thing is that the Reds think we sent them a hurt Majewski.

Offline Senators2005

• Lake Ridge, VA
  • Go Natsssssss!
another great inning for Ramon Ortiz.  Can't complain.

Offline wpa2629

• No Trade Clause
Quote from: "2k6nats"
Quote from: "Senators2005"

:lol:

That's great ...

Offline sportsfan882

nice job Ramon!!  The next inning is going to be huge for him.  top of the order up for the marlins

Offline PC

Quote from: "ColtonWillems"

Nothing, Lawrence got injured with us not with San Diego, the whole thing is that the Reds think we sent them a hurt Majewski.

He threw ONE pitch in spring training for us!  There is no way anybody can see he wasn't hurt when the trade was made!  At least Majewski actually threw in a regular season game for them!

Offline ColtonWillems

He threw ONE pitch in spring training for us!  There is no way anybody can see he wasn't hurt when the trade was made!

Interesting point *strokes chin*....hey that was fun *strokes chin again*

Offline hammondsnats

damian jackson = 0-2 ... just thought i should point that out.

Offline UMDNats

They filed a grievence with the league? What a bunch of losers. They make a dumb trade for an injured player and they act like it's our fault? we sent them the medical records, they should suck it up and not be annoying and stupid.

Offline Senators2005

• Lake Ridge, VA
  • Go Natsssssss!
Harper gets on base...thank you Dontrelle.   :D

Offline sportsfan882

harper gets hit.. on base both times in first 2 ML atbats

Offline wpa2629

• No Trade Clause
Ha ... Harper plunked for getting his first double off of D-Train ...

Offline ColtonWillems

Mike Piazza hit a HR, and he gave a curtain call to the Shea crowd.

Offline 2k6nats

• Through Fick and Zim
They havent filed a grievance yet.

Offline sportsfan882

the klutz Ramon kicks the ball. darn

Offline wpa2629

• No Trade Clause
What was that someone said before? At least Ramon didn't strike out ... sigh ...

Offline Senators2005

• Lake Ridge, VA
  • Go Natsssssss!
Damnit Ortiz...watch where you are stepping! :roll:

Offline Senators2005

• Lake Ridge, VA
  • Go Natsssssss!
Quote from: "sportsfan882"
the klutz Ramon kicks the ball. darn
he really is a clumsy-ass

Offline PC

How do you kick the ball???

Offline Senators2005

• Lake Ridge, VA
  • Go Natsssssss!
How do you kick the ball???
it was a dribbler along the line and he stepped on the ball as he was running to first.

Offline wpa2629

• No Trade Clause
Mike Piazza hit a HR, and he gave a curtain call to the Shea crowd.

Well good for the Mets fans for showing some class ... surprising certainly, but good for them ...