Author Topic: Gameday Thread: Nationals @ Phillies, Game 1 (L)  (Read 9337 times)

Offline PC

Quote from: "PC"
Please get one hit so we can start the next inning at the top of the order.  :pray:

Prayer unanswered.  :cry:

Offline sportsfan882

It's not looking good.. We can't hit a lick this game

Offline PC

Damn, they're back at the top of their lineup.  :x

Offline Dave B

time for a hard hit ball, just hope it is at somebody

Offline Dave B

effing eischen

Offline PC

If Eischen is in then Frank thinks the game is over.  You never put Eischen in a game that's still in doubt.

Offline sportsfan882

This is fricking ridiculous that Eischen is still on this team.. He lets Rollins run to 2nd, then walks Utley on 4 pitches, none even close

Offline nats2playoffs

Frank must still be getting bonuses from the Phillies, part-owner of the Nationals.

Offline Dave B

chief, is there a no cursing policy on this board? if so, can we make exceptions for the f-word followed by eischen?

Offline PC

It is cruel to keep playing Eischen,  bordering on sadistic!

Offline sportsfan882

Eischen should never pitch in a game the rest of his career.  He couldn't pitch in Single-A right now

Offline metssuck

• Werth on a roll!!!!
Thats it. I stood behind Eischen thru the bad, the bad, and the worse.(and if you've seen my posts you know i'm hardcore Nats homer and don't like the idea of fans turning on their own...Gulien, Ortiz, Clatyon) But i can't continue to do that anymore.

Offline PC

So now you bring in Ramirez with the bases loaded and no outs.

How do you say, "Thanks a lot, Frank" in Spanish?

Offline sportsfan882

Awful, Awful..  Frank is the worst manager in the MLB and Eischen is the worst pitcher in the MLB.

Offline sportsfan882

Alright, I'm done with this one..  Horrible Relief combined with Horrible Managing and Horrible Hitting = a blowout loss

Offline PC

Now it's just a complete implosion.  And we can't keep buring through relief pitchers or we'll be burned out for the rest of the series.

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
Was it my imagination or did that inning last forgoddamnedever?

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
BTW I don't endorse cursing necessarily, but sometimes you've just got to.  I won't hold it against anyone as long as you guys keep it within reason and don't get carried away.  Just keep in mind that sometimes children of some of the board members may visit our threads, so don't say anything you wouldn't want to say in front of a young child

Offline nats2playoffs

We are heading for 0-6 on Mondays in 2006.  
Let's give Frank a trial day off on Mondays.
Nationals 2
Fillies 10

Offline PC

Eischen is no longer an option.  Any position player could pitch left handed as well as Eischen does.

Offline Ericas Nats

• Only Nationals fan in Seattle! :)
Eischen's ONLY JOB for the nats to be... is WATER BOY

:doh:

Offline metssuck

• Werth on a roll!!!!
Franks should've cried at least three times this season becuz of Eischen.

Offline nats2playoffs

Quote from: "The Chief"
BTW I don't endorse cursing necessarily, but sometimes you've just got to.  I won't hold it against anyone as long as you guys keep it within reason and don't get carried away.  Just keep in mind that sometimes children of some of the board members may visit our threads, so don't say anything you wouldn't want to say in front of a young child

Frank, We are not happy with your .488 career W-L attitude of quitting on winnable games.  Can you read between the lines, Frankie???

Offline PC

The top third of our batting order is 1 for 12 tonight. :twisted:

Offline Ericas Nats

• Only Nationals fan in Seattle! :)
Lets just call it a night... and not even bat. why bother.... give them a fresh start tomorrow....

grrrrrrrr