Author Topic: Meet-up this Friday evening and Saturday late afternoon?  (Read 748 times)

Offline welch

• The Sweetest Right Handed Swing in 1950s Baseball
My daughter is in DC for a meeting and, naturally, got us tickets for Friday, September 26 7pm game and Saturday, September 27, 4pm game. Before the game, I will look for WNFF people in the Red Loft. I've met CALSGR8, and will recognize her no matter how many time she changes her avatar. Have never met others. I'll be wearing a worn-down road hat (wore it all through the ten game streak, and I won't tempt jinxes). Unless it rains, I'll be wearing my Harmon Killebrew Senators Number 3.

If you'll be at the game, PM me and I'll send you my cell phone number.

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
sorry I'll miss you but I am north this weekend.  Enjoy the crew, and don't punch any of the ushers even if someone tells you that is me undercover.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
My daughter is in DC for a meeting and, naturally, got us tickets for Friday, September 26 7pm game and Saturday, September 27, 4pm game. Before the game, I will look for WNFF people in the Red Loft. I've met CALSGR8, and will recognize her no matter how many time she changes her avatar. Have never met others. I'll be wearing a worn-down road hat (wore it all through the ten game streak, and I won't tempt jinxes). Unless it rains, I'll be wearing my Harmon Killebrew Senators Number 3.

If you'll be at the game, PM me and I'll send you my cell phone number.

So I wasn't planning on going Saturday, but my friend texted me urgently at 5:45 this morning - did I want to join him in the Mitlen seats, he says.  Yes, I says.   :P

So thinking it a good game to sport my Balester. See you in the Loft.

Offline Minty Fresh

• BOOM!

Offline Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on
See ya Saturday

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
Get there by Gate Opening
Get Tyler Bobble
Get Tshirt and another bobble
Inspect bobbles
Buy more shirt off back tickets
Head to loft

Offline 1995hoo

I don't know whether we'll make it to the Red Loft (depends on what my wife wants to do), but if we do, I'm wearing a Nats curly-W golf shirt and a V-Sabre hat.

Got the golf shirt at Golfdom at Tysons last year and it's outstanding, one of those "dry fabric" shirts.

Offline stealyerbase

• YUMMY! Good for you too!
Hey WNFFers. I'll be heading up to the Loft before Saturday afternoon's game. I'll be wearing the new white 2014 division champs T-shirt the wife designed (see avatar) and a red, white and blue visor along with those shoes. The wife will be sporting the 2012 tie-dyed shirt and matching socks. I'm the fat, old, pony-tailed guy  :old:  Hope to meet some of you!  :cheers:

Offline CALSGR8

Grey t.  Big curly w.  Blue backpack.  Red NL East champs

Offline Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on
I'm the other old fart with a ponytail

Offline CALSGR8

Waiting on opening of red loft

Offline CALSGR8

Sitting shady.  Where is everyone

Offline 1995hoo

Ms1995hoo refused to visit the Loft, so we went to visit our Winter Classic seats and are now up in 409 in the shade. Oh well. I had a Shake Shack dog that seems to have upset my stomach, so might be just as well I'm up here right near a men's room.....

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession

see that guy opining with a beer in his hand?  that's Blue.  I suggest you make good eye contact with him and pretend to listen.

Offline CALSGR8

312 j 17

Offline wj73

Anyone going tomorrow??

Offline stealyerbase

• YUMMY! Good for you too!
Anyone going tomorrow??
The wife and I will be attending tomorrow's game.