Author Topic: Mountaineers vs Terps: 9/14/2006 @ 7:30 PM  (Read 4898 times)

Offline Senators2005

• Lake Ridge, VA
  • Go Natsssssss!
    • http://nationalsnation.spaces.live.com/
Mountaineers vs Terps: 9/14/2006 @ 7:30 PM
« Reply #25: September 15, 2006, 07:51:16 AM »
Quote from: "Nats Bruin"
There is a two hour delay for the schools in Morgantown.
I think public works needs the morning to get the dead
turtles off the roads. Rumor is tho, that most of the mess
is from Ralphs post-game carry-out.

:rofl:

Offline rileyn

« Reply #26: September 15, 2006, 10:16:37 PM »
Congratulations on a great win.  I see you enjoyed it a great deal.  Unfortunately, you are still forced to go through life with a degree from West Virginia.  That's a shame.

Offline Senators2005

• Lake Ridge, VA
  • Go Natsssssss!
    • http://nationalsnation.spaces.live.com/
« Reply #27: September 16, 2006, 02:28:26 AM »
Quote from: "rileyn"
Congratulations on a great win.  I see you enjoyed it a great deal.  Unfortunately, you are still forced to go through life with a degree from West Virginia.  That's a shame.
Aww c'mon man!  Chin-up!  You will win again ...  some day!   :D

Nats Bruin

« Reply #28: September 16, 2006, 08:55:47 AM »

:lol:  Step into the real world. A degree is a degree son.
When you receive one you'll be proud!
There are just as many MD graduates waiting tables as
WVU grad.

Offline rileyn

« Reply #29: September 16, 2006, 09:40:29 AM »

WVU grad.

Been there, done that NatsBruin.  I've actually got a bachelors and an MBA.  My undergrad degree was from Maryland so you can understand why I responded to the thread.  As for you, I'm not sure why you are so eager to annoy people when you don't even have a dog in the fight.  I guess some people are just like that.

Senators2005 - good response.  I just wanted to see if you could take it as well as you give it.  Nice job - it's all good.  Btw, the 'eers are legit this year.  I'm sure this won't be the last time they embarass a team.

Nats Bruin

« Reply #30: September 16, 2006, 12:21:21 PM »

WVU grad.

Been there, done that NatsBruin.  I've actually got a bachelors and an MBA.  My undergrad degree was from Maryland so you can understand why I responded to the thread.  As for you, I'm not sure why you are so eager to annoy people when you don't even have a dog in the fight.  I guess some people are just like that.

Got an MBA and you're on a message board making comments about degrees from other institutions? You are right...some people MUST be like that.  :?

I'm not trying to annoy anybody. I understand why you responded to the thread, but why so childishly? Nobody on hear needs a "dog in the fight", thats why they call it a message board. I responded because WVA is a strong representative of the Big East Conference. I follow the BE so actually I had a strong interest in this game.

Offline JMW IV

• Name on the Front > Name on The Back
« Reply #31: September 16, 2006, 12:31:12 PM »
I see nothing "childish" in this thread.

I see some good-natured non-personal trashtalking, but that's it.

Nats Bruin

« Reply #32: September 16, 2006, 12:38:18 PM »
Quote from: "JMadisonIV"
I see nothing "childish" in this thread.

I see some good-natured non-personal trashtalking, but that's it.

Thats your opinion, and now we can move on!

Offline JMW IV

« Reply #33: September 16, 2006, 12:43:37 PM »
yes, my opinion it is.  don't quite understand the obsession for calling people childish for no real reason.

wanna see childish? go to Nationals.com, or the World of Warcraft forums.  they make this thread look like a 60 year old man in comparison.

Nats Bruin

« Reply #34: September 16, 2006, 12:51:03 PM »
Quote from: "JMadisonIV"
yes, my opinion it is.  don't quite understand the obsession for calling people childish for no real reason.

wanna see childish? go to Nationals.com, or the World of Warcraft forums.  they make this thread look like a 60 year old man in comparison.

"Unfortunately, you are still forced to go through life with a degree from West Virginia. That's a shame."

Thats childish in my opinion. Its trash talk yes (and thats fine) but what I've said is nothing different than what Tommy Twerp has brought to the thread. If you can have an opinion, and I or others can't....please tell me now.

otherwise

I repeat, we move on!

Offline JMW IV

« Reply #35: September 16, 2006, 01:02:34 PM »
I haven't condemned your opinion, or even insinuated that you couldn't have one.  I merely disagreed.  that's all.

dunno why I always get accused of "not letting people have an opinion" when I disagree with someone.  Spidernat accused me of the same thing in a different thread, and I have no clue why.

is it because I am a Moderator?

Nats Bruin

« Reply #36: September 16, 2006, 01:10:26 PM »
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
and on we go...........