Author Topic: which one of you wore blue sequins to today's game?  (Read 3951 times)

Offline BerkeleyNat

Nope, I've seen them both and they're not the same guy, I was wondering about the original poster on this thread though...

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if he was on here doing some self promotion.

Offline Kevrock

• That’s gonna be a no from me, doge.
If it's him he should own up instead of marketing here.

But it's not impossible that a Teddy fan also thinks a guy dressed in a sequin suit is flipping sweet for some reason.

Offline Obed_Marsh

Well if he is prancing around the forum promoting his fan club, I wish he would just grow a pair and explain why he feels enttitled to block other fans views of the game.

Offline Dixon Ward

:rofl:

i can assure you i am not the blue sequins guy. the introductions thread should confirm that if you're really curious...unless you think that i created an elaborate cover story 2 years ago to throw everyone off my scent. and maybe i did.

i was just curious if the guy posted here or if anyone knew who he was since i've seen him at pretty much every game i've attended. with the way he's been shredded in this thread i can't imagine he'd reveal himself if he's on the forum.

Offline santanaf

:rofl:

i can assure you i am not the blue sequins guy. the introductions thread should confirm that if you're really curious...unless you think that i created an elaborate cover story 2 years ago to throw everyone off my scent. and maybe i did. (Image removed from quote.)

i was just curious if the guy posted here or if anyone knew who he was since i've seen him at pretty much every game i've attended. with the way he's been shredded in this thread i can't imagine he'd reveal himself if he's on the forum.

I don't know, Tripp being Tripp means he would probably reveal himself and then try to win you all over. Annoying or not, he's a major Nats fan and has been from the start, so there's something to be said for that.

One thing I like is that he is very good about fan etiquette. He may dance around a bunch between innings or on pitching changes, and he may sing along to just about everything, but he'll never walk in front of you while a batter is hitting, and he'll also try to mildly antagonize and start crap with out of town fans who attempt to "take over the park" by starting out of town chants (see Phillies, Red Sox, Cubs, etc). I've seen an usher or two have to tell an opposing fan to sit back down after Tripp's successful gotten under the skin of the fan.

All that being said, it can be a bit much for people who sit right in his section.

I know he knows about this thread, someone posted it on the Fan Club page earlier but it's gone now.

Offline Obed_Marsh

Ah yes, nothing says curtsey and etiquette to the fan sitting behind you like wearing a giant horned helmet.

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
Ah yes, nothing says curtsey and etiquette to the fan sitting behind you like wearing a giant horned helmet.

That's why I plan on showing up to all future home games dressed as the Zodiac Killer - Executioner version.

Offline Obed_Marsh

I was considering a red, white, and blue stovepipe or a giant red sombrero in deference to those sitting behind me but those have already been claimed by Little Liberace. There is a certain hat, worn by a cat, but I am hesitant to add too many details for fear of a gutless lurker who might order one from Chinese sweatshops and ruin my prime opportunity to be mocked in mass at the park.

Oh it is so hard to pick a costume and be a character, whatever shall a real fan do? Perhaps I will pontificate on my angst on my fan blog or perhaps write a weather policy to keep my toadies apprised of my plans. Fear not WNFF, my Natitude is strong enough to weather the harsh light of humor and carry on, my links shall never be withdrawn.

Offline PANatsFan

• dogs in uncensored, nudes in gameday
If it's him he should own up instead of marketing here.

But it's not impossible that a Teddy fan also thinks a guy dressed in a sequin suit is flipping sweet for some reason.

the teddy-roosevelt guy did the rubber chicken ritual, which is amusing, and blocked no ones view. Different guy.