Author Topic: How to use cell phone....  (Read 3464 times)

Offline saltydad

How to use cell phone....
« Topic Start: August 23, 2007, 07:39:14 PM »
to post in game threads. I wanted to post from CAmden Yards last night, and we were able to get the the thread and read, but couldn't figure out how to post. Someone want to help this dufus?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
Re: How to use cell phone....
« Reply #1: August 23, 2007, 08:00:42 PM »
You're way ahead of me.  J-mad I think was doing it some.

natsfan1a

« Reply #2: August 24, 2007, 09:12:33 AM »
Ahead of me, too. natsfan1c and I just got new cells and I'm still trying to figure out how to set mine up...

You're way ahead of me.  J-mad I think was doing it some.

Offline saltydad

« Reply #3: August 24, 2007, 02:12:42 PM »
What about it, JMad and Erica or the Chief? I don't remember who else has posted from the park using their cell.

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
« Reply #4: August 25, 2007, 10:58:45 AM »
Hey Salty, what's that Avitor you're using?  Maybe my eyes are going bad but is that a cat hanging from something?  I can't quite make it out.   :shock:

Offline saltydad

« Reply #5: August 25, 2007, 11:06:28 AM »
Hey Salty, what's that Avitor you're using?  Maybe my eyes are going bad but is that a cat hanging from something?  I can't quite make it out.   :shock:

Sorry. it's not as clear in the small size as I had hoped. It's a kitten that has fallen in an aquarium going for the goldfish. He's hanging on to the side, soaked, but refusing to give up his chance at the fish!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline CALSGR8

« Reply #6: August 25, 2007, 12:06:28 PM »
OHHH, OK

:rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:

natsfan1a

« Reply #7: August 25, 2007, 12:44:39 PM »
Hmm, that might make a good Successories poster... ;)

I was also having trouble seeing it, too, calsgr8.

Sorry. it's not as clear in the small size as I had hoped. It's a kitten that has fallen in an aquarium going for the goldfish. He's hanging on to the side, soaked, but refusing to give up his chance at the fish!

Offline saltydad

« Reply #8: August 25, 2007, 01:59:23 PM »
Hmm, that might make a good Successories poster... ;)

I was also having trouble seeing it, too, calsgr8.

Ok, OK, I' can take a hint. Avatar replaced by the mascot for my college. Large enough? ;)

Offline CALSGR8

« Reply #9: August 25, 2007, 02:56:30 PM »
Instead of successories.  Put it in a poster for this website instead!   ;)
http://www.demotivators.com/

THAT'S A GOOD ONE SALTY!

natsfan1a

« Reply #10: August 25, 2007, 03:48:32 PM »
Another nice one! I liked the kitten, too, though, despite my size comments. I'm a sucker for kitten pix. :)

Ok, OK, I' can take a hint. Avatar replaced by the mascot for my college. Large enough? ;)

Offline Dave B

« Reply #11: August 25, 2007, 05:49:13 PM »
When you first get to the top level WNFF page you have to login there, I think. Then "post" and "reply" options show up in the threads.  There is "login" on the main page, at least on my verizon phone.

Offline JMW IV

• Name on the Front > Name on The Back
« Reply #12: August 26, 2007, 01:15:06 AM »
on my phone, I put the URL into my Phone's Browser, and a stripped-down version of the Forum pops up.

I have to scroll all the way down to the Bottom, and there is a "Login" button. hit that, log in, and then you should be able to post. just click on the appropriate section, and thread, and then scroll all the way down to the Bottom and there should be a "reply" button, or if you are making a new post, open the thread list, and scroll to the bottom and there should be a "New Topic" button.

Offline CALSGR8

« Reply #13: September 22, 2007, 06:06:54 PM »
on my phone, I put the URL into my Phone's Browser, and a stripped-down version of the Forum pops up.

I have to scroll all the way down to the Bottom, and there is a "Login" button. hit that, log in, and then you should be able to post. just click on the appropriate section, and thread, and then scroll all the way down to the Bottom and there should be a "reply" button, or if you are making a new post, open the thread list, and scroll to the bottom and there should be a "New Topic" button.

What company are you with?  Maybe its my small phone but when I get to the bottom, all I get is next page or return to VZ home.  I didn't see a log in page.

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
« Reply #14: September 22, 2007, 06:15:43 PM »
What JMad and Dave B said are right, but I suspect the problem here might be that Salty, Tom, et al. are having trouble figuring out how to get on the internet on their phones in the first place.  If that's the case, the procedure is highly dependent on the specific phone model and I couldn't even begin to tell you the exact steps, but if that's the problem I can show you guys individually how to do it at the game tomorrow.