Author Topic: Welcome New Members, Introduce Yourself!  (Read 429135 times)

Offline capsmp

Re: Welcome New Members, Introduce Yourself!
« Reply #2050: July 27, 2012, 02:24:51 AM »
Greetings all,

As a long time Caps fan I can understand how many original Nats fans on here feel now. It is awesome for you to finally have a great team, but now there are noobs everywhereeeee. Well, i'm one of them. I've been going to a few random Nats games every year since the RFK days, but was never really into them that much. They were my #2 team far ahead of the Skins and Wizards, but weren't even close to the Caps. They still aren't really, but i've been watching a lot more games on tv lately, and i've gained a much larger interest in the Nats, and for baseball in general. 

One general question that i'm sure has been answered on here before: Where do you go for jerseys? I am a stickler for my NHL jerseys, and know that NHL.com is quite bad with customization, and ebay is flooded with fakes. I assume it is the same for MLB jerseys. I still find some great legit NHL jerseys on ebay, but I don't know what to look for at all for MLB jerseys, except for the obvious fakes.  I have ordered a few Caps jerseys from icejerseys.com, and they do great work, and they also have MLB jerseys. Also got one from rivercitysports, but I can't remember if they have MLB jerseys.

Thanks!