Author Topic: #1 commercial that makes you want to smash your tv  (Read 105347 times)

Offline Mathguy

• Floyd - Truely Man's best Friend
    • Outer Banks Beach House
I've seen that commercial 6 times since I got home from work

I've had enough of the Obama commercial with Romney singing America The Beautiful

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
Sick of political ads in general but its bound to get worse!

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
Crossroads was doubling up during the news.  Two ads in row against clean energy and spending on jobs.

Offline PANatsFan

• dogs in uncensored, nudes in gameday
Oh ffs!  I don't even watch much tv at all and I've seen it 100 times.  Half the time it's on twice in one commercial break!

I'm sorry but it never gets old. What was he thinking singing like that?

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
I just want them all to go to hell. The only political commercial Werth watching would be one where te candidate says - "imma live the life you could only dream of while being another wet hole in the capitalist gangbang."

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
why can't we have "the rent is too damn high" guy run for national office?

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
A Taco Bell commercial about a guy taking an Instagram photo of his Taco?  Jesus, we are rocketing towards maxmium derp as a species.

Offline Vega

• Party’s Over
A Taco Bell commercial about a guy taking an Instagram photo of his Taco?  Jesus, we are rocketing towards maxmium derp as a species.
I had to sit back and rest for a while after seeing that commercial for the first time. The shear stupid caused a complete cranial facepalm.

Offline CALSGR8

Geico, I think with the 2 commedians and Gallagher.  Although a new one with HAPPIER THAN A SLINKY ON AN ESCALATOR was down right cute!

Offline Nathan

• Wow. Such warnings. Very baseball. Moderator Doge.
Geico, I think with the 2 commedians and Gallagher.  Although a new one with HAPPIER THAN A SLINKY ON AN ESCALATOR was down right cute!

The one with the "Two Tickets to Paradise" song.  Wow, that guy's voice did not age well.

Offline Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on
The taco bell faux foodie ad with the woman in the monogrammed white chef's jacket preparing a burrito bowl in a kitchen that probably has three Michelin stars is really, really, really dumb.  Just show it how it really is: 16 year-old muffin-topped pregnant Yolanda with gang tats and big hoop earrings slapping blobs of industrial goo onto a styrofoam plate.

Offline Frau Mau

• Good boy!
Any ad for 'The General' insurance. They are so stupid and the human twits interacting with the cartoon characters are beyond stupid. Oh, yeah, and I hate that penguin wearing the sunglasses, too. Shoot him while you're at it.

Offline Copecwby20

Any of the "Legends are made in October" ads featuring the Cardinals

On a related note after a drunken game 3 I went home and played Wii baseball and had progressed to a level where the other team kept whipping my ass so instead of dilligently trying to play better, I threw my Wii out into the woods.

Offline Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on
Wow...woods...if I threw anything out of my house at night a homeless person or a rat would run off with it

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.
The new Cadillac commercials where those over-privileged douchebags drive that garish red car on all those third world roads and talk about how awesome the experience is...

Offline Vega

• Party’s Over
The new Cadillac commercials where those over-privileged douchebags drive that garish red car on all those third world roads and talk about how awesome the experience is...
So it's like Top Gear, except sucky?

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.
The Top Gear guys try to be funny. The Caddy crew is just convinced of its absolute awesomeness. Imagine a bunch of young, overpaid fratboys-cum-lawyers shouting "dude!" a lot...

Awful.

So it's like Top Gear, except sucky?

Offline Vega

• Party’s Over
Tthe Top Gear guys try to be funny. The Caddy crew is just convinced of its absolute awesomeness. Imagine a bunch of young, overpaid fratboys-cum-lawyers shouting "dude!" a lot...

Awful.

I've seen them. They suck. I quit listening to commercials long ago because they all suck.

Offline HalfSmokes

I would love top gear to do the same scene in the same car and have the car just careening off a cliff

Offline Nathan

• Wow. Such warnings. Very baseball. Moderator Doge.
I would love top gear to do the same scene in the same car and have the car just careening off a cliff

And into a caravan in try top gear fashion.

Offline CALSGR8

The Geico app and the pig on a plane.

Offline Vega

• Party’s Over
I want Geico to make an ad where the pig gets killed and eaten.

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
I love this one!  "Did she seriously just say that?"

Offline Frau Mau

• Good boy!
I love this one!  "Did she seriously just say that?"

I love the look on the other passenger's face.

Offline KnorrForYourMoney

• pissy DC sports fan
I can't stand it.  The stupid nag flight attendant who doesn't believe in bill-pay apps needs to work for Metro.