Author Topic: Spoiler tags.  (Read 3337 times)

Offline Coladar

Re: Spoiler tags.
« Topic Start: August 10, 2010, 03:29:50 AM »
Luke is Darth Vader's son

On a serious note, while there would be little use for this on the non off topic boards, it makes no sense not to have spoiler tags enabled. I'm assuming the forum software has them included, and they just aren't enabled, so it would seem an obvious decision to add them as long as it's fairly simple to do so. I didn't even realize any forum software as complex and well designed as the one WNFF uses didn't have spoiler tags as a default at this point.

Edit to add... If someone wanted to post something with spoilers, the ability does already exist I realized after writing this. Simply change the text color to white. Bambi's mother dies so if it's too difficult for Chief, it really isn't that much harder to do spoilers within the confines of the existing forum setup. You just need to denote that there is a spoiler that needs to be highlighted, since with white on white it would appear there is nothing there in contrast to typical spoilers being black text with black highlights, sticking out on the screen as opposed to being totally invisible.