Author Topic: Saber-slanted MLB Blog with Bits of Bryce-Mania (thatsaclownquestionbro.com)  (Read 428 times)

Offline malone1020

Hey All -

I'm the owner of/writer at thatsaclownquestionbro.com - a saber-slanted MLB blog with a Bryce-centric focus.  I have a new post up - which is also my first on Bryce - about the average fastball velocity Bryce sees relative to some of the league's best hitters.  Thought I'd share with you guys...

http://thatsaclownquestionbro.com/home/bryce-is-seeing-some-filthy-heat/

I plan on taking some very unique looks at Bryce's talent and performance as the season progresses, so feel free to subscribe to the RSS feed to be updated whenever a new article/blog post is published:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/NotAClownBlogBro

Thanks for your time, guys!
Brian

Offline Obed_Marsh

How many threads are you going to start to astroturf your blog?  :smh:

Offline malone1020

Being completely new to the forum, I wanted to post to the two sections that seemed most apt.  I was hoping for feedback like this.

Do you have a recommendation on which would be the better section within this forum for updates on Bryce analyses/articles?

Thanks!
Brian

Offline Obed_Marsh

Someplace in the Clubhouse. There is already a prexisting Harper thread there along with the other one you started. The mods might merge them or leave them seperate.

Out of Town Scoreboard is for other baseball teams so this topic doesn't really belong here unless you were referencing some article unrealted to the Nats.

My advice would be to read a bit before starting a lot of the threads and there is an introduce yourself thread as well to say Hi and ask questions about the forum. Personally I'd stick to existing threads rather than starting a bunch of new ones. It comes off less like spam that way and flows naturally with the board.

Offline malone1020

Completely agree.  Oversight on my part, but thank you for bringing it to light.  I may just delete the two and post one under the existing BH thread.

Offline Obed_Marsh

To be honest the section titles while amusing can be a bit confusing to someone new to the site.

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
It's ok to pump your own blog a bit on this forum.  There are a few of the Nats bloggers who post here from time to time when they have something to say that isn't quite as developed as a full blog post or occasionally when they do want to astroturf.  Welcome and, as Obed suggests, look for chains that deal with your topic when you can.