Author Topic: #1 commercial that makes you want to smash your tv  (Read 103621 times)

Online imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?
the strasburg toyota commercial is now my least favorite one on TV.

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
The IHOP commercials with the weird creepy dude and his two suck-ups are fast climbing the charts for me.

Offline KnorrForYourMoney

• pissy DC sports fan
Those Taco Bell commercials showing people's Tweets about the Dorito Taco. :hang: "I was in tears, yo."  Really?  You need a baseball bat to the nuts.

Offline The Chief

Those Taco Bell commercials showing people's Tweets about the Dorito Taco. :hang: "I was in tears, yo."  Really?  You need a baseball bat to the nuts.

I like the one where the kid in the clunker blows $250 in gas money for a $3 taco.

• pissy DC sports fan
I like the one where the kid in the clunker blows $250 in gas money for a $3 taco.

:lmao: I was just telling someone about that one.  I love people who go on national television to alert the world of their drug habit.

Online imref

the strasburg nattitude commercial shows him striking out Adam LaRoche at the end.  Nice.

• pissy DC sports fan
Okay, not to keep harping on that commercial, but lol @ this parody of it:

Offline cmdterps44

• Future

but its about the adventure... man...

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.
The Chevy Volt commercial where the guy talks about his car being stylish and making a statement.

jerk. What was Chevy thinking? They could not have picked a more vapid, self-centric character.

Offline Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on
the Coors Light ad where the can of piss enters the atmosphere and is softly dropped with parachutes off of a fratboy and bimbo infested beach makes me hate the world just a little bit more every time.   

Offline Frau Mau

• Good boy!

Offline The Chief

Chinchilla? :wtf:

Offline houston-nat

SportsCenter ads are reliably the ads that confuse me most.

Offline DPMOmaha

really?

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
Anything involving whitey.

Online imref

the miller lite key can ads are annoying, will anyone buy one beer over another because it's easier to pop a hole in the top?

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
The WTOP ads could be a lot better if they'd change "all dad brings to work is...WTOP" to "all dad brings to work is...two loaded 12 gauges loaded for bear and no reason left to live."

Offline Obed_Marsh

All of them. I hate commercials.

Offline HalfSmokes

the miller lite key can ads are annoying, will anyone buy one beer over another because it's easier to pop a hole in the top?

Did any one buy because of their vortex pour bottle?

Offline saltydad

It's funny because back in the day before pop tops, you always put a 2nd small hole at the top to allow for gas equalization. Now it's trumpeted as a new item!

• pissy DC sports fan

The old SportsCenter ads (late 90's) were the best.

Offline Frau Mau

• Good boy!
The Little Caesar's commercial with all those damn fools dancing around is just like WTF? Most ads I can take muted, but muting doesn't even help this one.

Offline 1995hoo

I think I'm just sick of all the commercials that air over and over and €£¥#%^*!!!! over again during Nationals TV broadcasts. Luna is perhaps the least annoying of them at the moment, too. I think today I'm particularly fed up with "Whoa, Megan Landry alert" just because it's so moronic.

Offline Coladar

I think I'm just sick of all the commercials that air over and over and €£¥#%^*!!!! over again during Nationals TV broadcasts. Luna is perhaps the least annoying of them at the moment, too. I think today I'm particularly fed up with "Whoa, Megan Landry alert" just because it's so moronic.

I'm sick of the WBMason BS myself. A, what a freaking joke. Advertising office supplies? Targeting essentially one person per office, who is likely to be extremely close with their current supplier and unlikely to change, never mind long term contractual obligations making change impossible? But their target audience is miniscule, and highly, highly unlikely to switch. Then the commercials are retarded, and not funny haha retarded. Just plain moronic, aimed at two year olds. Yet supposedly targeting a highly professional, motivated, business oriented office? And they keep airing, and airing, and airing. Just stupid all around.

Then finally, I know if I had such an awful, boring, lifeless job as ordering office supplies, I would not want to be thinking about work when I'm off and watching a baseball game. Everything about the commercials is wrong.

Offline In the Dark

I hate that father/son "bonding time" commercial.  It's played every commercial break, it seems.  Thank goodness for the mute button.