Author Topic: Should VanAllen and Zimmermann Be Given Fast Track To Majors?  (Read 3703 times)

Our rotation (what exactly IS our rotation anyway?) has gotten very lucky...you'll see.  I'll remind you when you start ranting about it in the game threads.  These guys are in over their heads and it's only a matter of time that the Baseball Gods will render their wrath. 

I completely agree Sens. These guys have been pitching above and beyond but by sheer luck and overachieving. I expect that they will come back down to earth when the season gets older due to injury, stamina, and just the luck running out.

We've been highly lucky these journeymen and youngsters have been doing so well and it's easy to put on the rose colored glasses and say this is the real deal. Bullcrap. Any reasonable baseball fan wouldn't take this rotation into playoff battle. It's easy to praise them when they are winning and keeping us in games but just wait until the week where Perez blows it, Bergmann throws his beachballs, Shawn Hill gets put on the DL, the other team gets to Tim Redding and he can't go past five innings, and Lannan/Chico show their youth and get bombed all in the same week, just wait for it.

I wonder what the reaction is going to be then.