Author Topic: Shawn Hill & Chad Cordero @ Potomac Opening Series  (Read 4198 times)

Offline ronnynat

Did he blow the save first?

Nope. It was tied. He did give up a hit, but he also had a K. I think there's more info in the minor league thread.

Offline Senators2005

• Lake Ridge, VA
  • Go Natsssssss!
    • http://nationalsnation.spaces.live.com/
My favorite shots from opening night:

Manny Acta and Pat Corrales

Shawn Hill with Potomac Nationals Players & Pitching Coach Randy Tomlin

Shawn Hill

Potomac Turns Double Play

Shawn Hill Delivers

Jordan Zimmerman

Chris Marrero

Offline ronnynat

Most definitely my favorite. There should be more pics like this of pitchers.

Offline Senators2005

• Lake Ridge, VA
  • Go Natsssssss!
    • http://nationalsnation.spaces.live.com/
Most definitely my favorite. There should be more pics like this of pitchers.
These shots turn out alot better for me during day games...the shutter speed is too slow because of the light conditions which creates movement blur - which is why the ball looks smeared across the photo.   :|

Professional photographers have these sick lenses that prevent that (much faster with lower F-stops) - lenses that typically cost over $4000.  I don't have that kinda cash for a hobby.   :lol:

Offline ronnynat

These shots turn out alot better for me during day games...the shutter speed is too slow because of the light conditions which creates movement blur - which is why the ball looks smeared across the photo.   :|

Professional photographers have these sick lenses that prevent that - lenses that typically cost over $4000.  I don't have that kinda cash for a hobby.   :lol:

It gives it that action look, though, which I prefer anyways. As long I can clearly see the players, it's all good with me. :D

Offline blue911

Nope. It was tied. He did give up a hit, but he also had a K. I think there's more info in the minor league thread.

Then I doubt it was our Chad Cordero.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
Did he blow the save first?

Nice.    :lol: