Author Topic: I Declare on Wednesday, Section 108 the Rowdy Section  (Read 1646 times)

Offline nickmiser91

Got tickets to the Wednesday game with the family, the only game we could afford and we will make the most of it. It will be the rowdy section and I will be loud. If you're in 108, get ready.

Offline Copecwby20

I'm in 102 and want to get rowdy.... I am having a bit of a internal struggle through. I usually get kinda buzzed at the game and forget some of the details but still have a great time. I'm wondering if this is one I want to stay stone sober for.... #firstworldproblems.

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
Nope!  The rowdy section is where it always is 310 rows e and f.  Or. 313 back row (N a t s Nats Nats Nats Wooo)

Offline OldChelsea

• Nats Supporter in Exile
Nope!  The rowdy section is where it always is 310 rows e and f.  Or. 313 back row (N a t s Nats Nats Nats Wooo)

The people in 313 were really getting into it during the Philly series, and some of 312 joined in with their N-A-T-S chanting as well. Getting some downright atmosphere up there!

Online varoadking

• King of Goodness
I'm in 102 and want to get rowdy.... I am having a bit of a internal struggle through. I usually get kinda buzzed at the game and forget some of the details but still have a great time. I'm wondering if this is one I want to stay stone sober for.... #firstworldproblems.

We're in 102 as well...Row L...

Offline Smithian

• Sunshine Squad 2022
138 is going to be finger gunzing.

I'm flying in for the game. I'll be jazzed up

Offline heeman82

Sec 136 Row E with my big bro.  Gonna be intense.  I plan on losing my voice as well as my mind.  The beer will be flowing like wine and i will be finger gunning with my left hand since the right hand will be the beer fist

Offline bshep86

• Thank you Davey!

If they win when you get buzzed, keep drinking! Can't break tradition.

Offline Copecwby20

We're in 102 as well...Row L...

Row U, 13 and 14

Offline Copecwby20

If they win when you get buzzed, keep drinking! Can't break tradition.

But I usually sneak a whole bottle of sailor Jerry in and "dress up" my souviner sodas. I don't remember much most of the time although once I did jump the fence into the player parking lot and sneak into the clubhouse

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
I wish our fans were sort of like the A's fans. That outfield section is one of the coolest sections in baseball.

They even got to hang out with Jeff Francouer.

Offline bshep86

• Thank you Davey!
I wish our fans were sort of like the A's fans. That outfield section is one of the coolest sections in baseball.

(Image removed from quote.)

:wtf:

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
Apparently one of their relied pitchers is known for his Rage!  So they all RAGE whe he comes into the game!

Offline lastobjective

• Natitude

We do the Shark Chomp when Bernie comes up to bat. We also sing Take Me On at the top of our lungs.

I look forward to the Shark confusing the announcers.

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
We do the Shark Chomp when Bernie comes up to bat. We also sing Take Me On at the top of our lungs.

I look forward to the Shark confusing the announcers.

Meh, no where in comparison to that. Everyone sings songs. Braves do the Chop. Just like Florida St. We do the Gator just like Florida.

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
How about just enjoy the game and stop trying to contrive bullcrap to make the experience "more fun". You sound like your brother trying to come up with player nicknames.

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
How about just enjoy the game and stop trying to contrive bullcrap to make the experience "more fun". You sound like your brother trying to come up with player nicknames.

oh okay sir spider I'll do whatever you say

Offline spidernat

I knew that would light a fire under you. I'm just busting your balls kid.  :thumbs:

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
I knew that would light a fire under you. I'm just busting your balls kid.  :thumbs:

good for you

Offline spidernat

Offline wpa2629

• No Trade Clause
The stuff we do at Nats park is totally organic and totally cool - As can rage all they want -

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
The stuff we do at Nats park is totally organic and totally cool - As can rage all they want -

lol I just think it looks funny and wanted a reason to post those gifs.

I must say, though, a group "bernie" is pretty awesome looking.

Offline wvuwhat

This is the internal argument I have with myself every time on the way to the game.  Every game I've stayed sober for, we've lost.  So, I'm going to be drinking my face off this game.

Offline wpa2629

• No Trade Clause
This is the internal argument I have with myself every time on the way to the game.  Every game I've stayed sober for, we've lost.  So, I'm going to be drinking my face off this game.

Right on Brother!

You could be your own Episode of Jersey Shore