Author Topic: Nats Avatars  (Read 28691 times)

AuRevoirExpos

Nats Avatars
« Reply #25: October 11, 2006, 03:25:54 AM »
Yeh, I've seen Ken's Avatars.

What I can't see is any banner/graphic along the top of this forum. I'm using Firefox. I also tried it using Avant Browser.... and I still can't see it!

It's no big deal I guess, but clearly I have some setting or other switched off....????

AuRevoirExpos

Nats Avatars
« Reply #26: October 12, 2006, 07:24:23 AM »
I now tried it with IE6 too.

Can somebody enlighten me as to why the graphic which is (apparently) displayed along the top of this forum is invisible to me? I thought it might be a problem with my browser, but I've now tried 3 different ones and I still can't see it with any of them! Thanks.

Offline Kenz aFan

• Just a fan
Nats Avatars
« Reply #27: October 13, 2006, 12:31:29 AM »
Does this do the trick to see what the banner looks like?

http://www.softpixelz.com/banner.jpg

if that doesn't work, grab the link, and paste it into a new window and see if that works. Or you can right click and save as...

AuRevoirExpos

Nats Avatars
« Reply #28: October 13, 2006, 12:23:26 PM »
This get's weirder by the minute 'Kenz' - I assume you left some link or other for me in this post, but I can't even see that!

I think we'd better forget it for now, it's not like I need to see the banner to enjoy posting on here.

Offline Kenz aFan

• Just a fan
Nats Avatars
« Reply #29: October 17, 2006, 11:00:24 AM »
Quote from: "AuRevoirExpos"
This get's weirder by the minute 'Kenz' - I assume you left some link or other for me in this post, but I can't even see that!

I think we'd better forget it for now, it's not like I need to see the banner to enjoy posting on here.

Let me ask you, do you use FireFox? and if so, in the Options menu, under the CONTENT tab, do you have "Load Images --- For the originating web site only" checked?

If that's the case, you can:
1) Uncheck the "For the originating web site only" box, or
2) Add "http://www.nationalsforum.net/" to the Exceptions list.

I'm not sure if that will solve your problem, but a shot in the dark is better than no shot at all...

AuRevoirExpos

Nats Avatars
« Reply #30: October 17, 2006, 01:01:50 PM »
Quote from: "Kenz aFan"
Quote from: "AuRevoirExpos"

Let me ask you, do you use FireFox? and if so, in the Options menu, under the CONTENT tab, do you have "Load Images --- For the originating web site only" checked?

If that's the case, you can:
1) Uncheck the "For the originating web site only" box, or
2) Add "http://www.nationalsforum.net/" to the Exceptions list.

I'm not sure if that will solve your problem, but a shot in the dark is better than no shot at all...

'Load Images' is checked, but "For the Originating Website" isn't. Plus I added the forum URL to the Exceptions 'allow' list as you suggested....still no banner showing!

Thanx anyway, it was worth a try.

Offline Kenz aFan

• Just a fan
Nats Avatars
« Reply #31: October 17, 2006, 11:03:30 PM »
Hmmmm, this is weird... and the same thing occurs when you switch browsers? This one has me stumped

Offline Kenz aFan

• Just a fan
Nats Avatars
« Reply #32: December 28, 2006, 03:21:10 PM »
I finally got around to updating the 40 Man Roster. Plus I added some names of players not on the 40 Man Roster, who at least have an outside chance of making the active roster.

Like the note on the page say, if you want a player or players added to the non 40 Man Roster list, just let me know. If I can find a picture, I will add him.

Click here to view the updated 40 Man Roster