Author Topic: Gameday Thread: Nationals vs Cardinals, Game 3 (Curly W)  (Read 53660 times)

Offline Senators2005

• Lake Ridge, VA
  • Go Natsssssss!
    • http://nationalsnation.spaces.live.com/
Damn!  What happened to all the "Vidr0 for 4"-Hate-Mongers around here?   :oops:   :wink:

Had fun at RFK today.  TOTALLY AWESOME GAME.  The crowd was nuts!  Vidro got one of those jumping huddle high fives along the first baseline.  I thought I picked the wrong game by not being at Monday's contest....I was wrong.

Offline metssuck

• Werth on a roll!!!!
Wow, seem like an excellecent game. Sorry i missed it. I just got out of scxhool at 5.

Offline ColtonWillems

• "You have no integrity"
Quote from: "Senators2005"
Damn!  What happened to all the "Vidr0 for 4"-Hate-Mongers around here?   :oops:   :wink:

Had fun at RFK today.  TOTALLY AWESOME GAME.  The crowd was nuts!  Vidro got one of those jumping huddle high fives along the first baseline.  I thought I picked the wrong game by not being at Monday's contest....I was wrong.

I'm right here. It's about time he did something good. But he has to keep this up to prove anything, not just have 1 good game out of 162.

Offline Senators2005

• Lake Ridge, VA
  • Go Natsssssss!
    • http://nationalsnation.spaces.live.com/
Ok...can't help it - have to say it:

The man's had ONE THOUSAND, ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE GAMES in his career (all with this team by the way) and your nagin' about 162 games while he sports a .291 batting average.   He already had proved himself many many times over Mr. Johnny-Come-Lately.   Ok...got it out of my system.   :lol:

NatsCaps19

now they have to go on the road though  :doh:

Offline sportsfan882

Quote from: "NatsCaps19"
now they have to go on the road though  :doh:

Yeah to Colorado for 4 games.  We all remember what happened the last time we played 4 games VS the Rockies.. :oops:

Quote from: "Senators2005"
Ok...can't help it - have to say it:

The man's had ONE THOUSAND, ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE GAMES in his career (all with this team by the way) and your nagin' about 162 games while he sports a .291 batting average.   He already had proved himself many many times over Mr. Johnny-Come-Lately.   Ok...got it out of my system.   :lol:

It actually feels good to hear someone finally say it.  He is a good player, just having a bad year.  Age and injury just hasn't helped him either.