Author Topic: I'm really starting to dislike Michael Morse  (Read 6593 times)

Offline blue911

If you're talking about the restaurant they have the greatest crab cake sandwhich I've ever eaten.

Yes and Yes.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
If you're talking about the restaurant they have the greatest crab cake sandwhich I've ever eaten.

Well, I got news for you.

With the crab population plummeting in the bay this past winter, the vast majority of crabs are going to be sourced from Southeast Asia and, if you're lucky, the Gulf.  Put enough seasoning on it and fry and you won't be able to tell the difference.

Offline Mathguy

• Floyd - Truely Man's best Friend
    • Outer Banks Beach House
My Terp - your database must be small, for the best crabcake is not anywhere near the DC area

Offline Terpfan76

• ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
My Terp - your database must be small, for the best crabcake is not anywhere near the DC area

I dunno. It was pretty amazing. I don't get to the shore often. And for $10?

Offline blue911

I dunno. It was pretty amazing. I don't get to the shore often. And for $10?

They're damn good. It's harder to make a crab cake sandwich than one that's an entrée. It needs more binder but can't simply add more bread. Jerry's Seafood in Lanham has an excellent entrée Crab Bomb.

Offline Terpfan76

• ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
I've made a pretty good one but just shot from the hip if you will. No recipes, just a guess. It will he better next time.