Author Topic: Welcome New Members, Introduce Yourself!  (Read 423118 times)

Offline Senators2005

• Lake Ridge, VA
  • Go Natsssssss!
    • http://nationalsnation.spaces.live.com/
Re: Welcome New Members, Introduce Yourself!
« Reply #175: May 01, 2007, 09:38:16 PM »
1. Does anyone know where I can buy a Ryan Zimmerman (name on the back) t-shirt online? I've looked to no avail. For that matter, anyone know of any websites that sell Senators t-shirts?

2. I'm thinking of going to DC this season to see a game or two. How is parking around RFK? As for hotels, is there anything close to RFK? Finally, how safe is the area around RFK?

Thanks and Go Nats! I hope they sweep the Cubs this weekend for more reasons than one.
Welcome to the forum Mike.  Are you looking for a replica jersey with Zimmerman's name on the back?  Or what specifically?  Senators t-shirts might be a rare find.  I don't think you will be able to find any of those.  I wouldn't stay in Washington if you are planning on coming here.  Get a cheap room at a chain hotel like Days Inn or Red Roof in Alexandria or Fairfax County, Virginia.  Then take the subway to the stadium.  The area around the stadium is safe during the day and after a game so long as you don't stray off the beaten path and get seperated from the stadium crowd.  It's a straight line to the subway from RFK and you can't get lost.  Hope to see you both here and there!  :pimp: