Author Topic: Your card is your ticket to the game  (Read 22929 times)

Offline 1995hoo

Re: Your card is your ticket to the game
« Reply #500: May 20, 2013, 03:01:07 PM »
That security mess at the Verizon Center was in place long before the Boston incident. I wen to a Caps game early in the season, and the security guards with metal detectors were in place at least back that far. Though when I was there, they were ushering pretty much every other person through without any sort of scan, which seems to defeat the purpose.

That's kind of my point—now that they're wanding everyone front and back it's a lot more of a nuisance. I usually got waved through earlier in the season too.

Guess it doesn't matter until September!

Offline OldChelsea

• Nats Supporter in Exile
« Reply #501: May 20, 2013, 03:11:51 PM »
That's kind of my point—now that they're wanding everyone front and back it's a lot more of a nuisance. I usually got waved through earlier in the season too.

Guess it doesn't matter until September!

No security check at all for the aforementioned Mystics match (although that was pre-season so...) - guess no one in Phone Booth management saw the special series on the telly a while back about 'Hooligan Firms of the WNBA'....

Offline Ray D

« Reply #502: July 01, 2013, 05:50:40 PM »
I want to sell tickets, that are on my card, on Stubhub.  How do I do that?

Offline beerandyams

« Reply #503: July 01, 2013, 05:57:47 PM »
Email them to yourself (at another email). You'll then have the tickets with bar codes on them you can post to Stubhub.

Offline Galah

• 2016 - the year that everything changed, again.
« Reply #504: July 01, 2013, 06:00:36 PM »
...so the special ability to participate in online auctions using our Red Carpet Rewards points is still "coming soon......" I wonder if by 'soon' they mean it's in the 5 year plan....

Offline Displaced Bucco

• Atlanta delenda est - Davey the Elder & WT Sherman
« Reply #505: July 01, 2013, 07:15:08 PM »
I want to sell tickets, that are on my card, on Stubhub.  How do I do that?

Use the "sell tickets" link on the right side of the "ultimate ballpark access" page