Author Topic: Captions  (Read 1919 times)

Captions
« Topic Start: February 12, 2007, 05:33:34 PM »
How are some of the forum members here getting special "captions" under their avatars?

For instance, off the top of my head, Dave B has "crazy nasa chick" or something like that.  How do you earn such a caption?

AuRevoirExpos

Re: Captions
« Reply #1: February 12, 2007, 06:42:32 PM »
'Nat' - just go to your PROFILE, click FORUM PROFILE INFORMATION, then about the 4th thing down there's a box that says 'PERSONAL TEXT' and I think you just write what you want in there, then click the CHANGE PROFILE box at the foot of that page, and it should appear under your avatar.

The only reason I know this is because I tried it once. I certainly don't wish to give the impression that I know what the hell I'm doing on here technically (as you know it took me over 12 months simply to work out why I couldn't see the forum banner!)

Cheers - 'AuRev'

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
« Reply #2: February 12, 2007, 06:43:47 PM »
What he said ;)

« Reply #3: February 12, 2007, 06:44:23 PM »
'Nat' - just go to your PROFILE, click FORUM PROFILE INFORMATION, then about the 4th thing down there's a box that says 'PERSONAL TEXT' and I think you just write what you want in there, then click the CHANGE PROFILE box at the foot of that page, and it should appear under your avatar.

The only reason I know this is because I tried it once. I certainly don't wish to give the impression that I know what the hell I'm doing on here technically (as you know it took me over 12 months simply to work out why I couldn't see the forum banner!)

Cheers - 'AuRev'

You were correct AuRev-san.  Thank you.

AuRevoirExpos

« Reply #4: February 12, 2007, 06:56:51 PM »
Phew, I'm relieved it worked old bud! Maybe I should now do one with mine? After this minor-triumph I'm thinking maybe "Born-again-techno-smartass" or something?!!