Author Topic: Gameday Thread: Nationals @ Padres, Game 2 (L/12)  (Read 69071 times)

dotsandloops

Gameday Thread: Nationals @ Padres, Game 2 (L/12)
« Reply #25: September 17, 2005, 10:54:14 PM »
Quote from: "esoteric"
GUUUZ has somehow managed to alter his molecular structure tonight: balls in play are having the incredible knack of dodging out of the way of the zippy shortstop.  A throwing error gets him to first, a throwing error gets him to second, a tagging error gets him to third, and BADA-BING: a run scored.

GOOOOOOOOOOO HECTOR!

(now I'm gonna step outside a bit to socialize with my dorm-mates.)

I'm taking the old semester off to take it easy for a little while... which is a lot less cool than you think because all of your friends are away at school and you've got jack crap to do.  I'm taking some courses from NOVA to stay sharp and keep occupied but I'm thinking that I really didn't plan this through quite well enough.  NOVA is basically high school all over again; I'm very underwhelmed.  Oh well... builds character and work ethic, and only a few more months until going back to school.

But on the bright side, I can follow the Nationals.  My college is in southern VA which I believe is in the Nats' territory (so no MLB-TV) but beyond radio or WB50, so it's just no man's land as far as baseball coverage goes.  I do get Comcast SportsNet so I'm rooting for them (as if Angelos weren't enough).