Author Topic: Anyone else checking for the new Season of Law & Order tonight?  (Read 551 times)

MrMadison

one of my favorite shows on TV is back for season 18!

2-Hour Season Premier tonight at 9 EST.

Two new Characters, played by Jeremy Sisto and Linus Roache.

McCoy is the new District Attorney.

Here's a bright spot in the wasteland the TV is becoming as the writers' strike drags on: NBC's Law & Order is returning with all-new episodes on Wednesday, January 2, at 9pm (Eastern Time) with a two-hour season premiere. The second-longest-running drama series in TV history, L&O is entering its 18th season as it has so many others before: with cast changes. Detective Ed Green (Jesse L. Martin) has a new partner in Detective Cyrus Lupo (Jeremy Sisto); Jack McCoy (Sam Waterston) is now the district attorney, and filling his shoes on the day-to-day business of prosecuting the accused is Chief A.D.A Michael Cutter (Linus Roache).

should be pretty good.

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
I might check it out.  My favorite is SVU though.

MrMadison

I might check it out.  My favorite is SVU though.

when i say "one of my favorites", I'm pretty much referring to the entire L&O Franchise. i love all of em.

Offline saltydad

when i say "one of my favorites", I'm pretty much referring to the entire L&O Franchise. i love all of em.

Me too. The original is #1, then SVU (I keep having to watch out I don'r say SUV), then CI. Which CI lead do people like better, Noth or D'Onofrio? I like Vincent all the way.

MrMadison

Me too. The original is #1, then SVU (I keep having to watch out I don'r say SUV), then CI. Which CI lead do people like better, Noth or D'Onofrio? I like Vincent all the way.
D'Onofrio.

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
Lar & Order huh? ;)

fixed that for ya :P

natsfan1a

I like D'Onofrio. He's very intense and edgy, and he's got that great Edgar suit thing going for him to top it off. :lol: