Poll

When will NBA negotiations come to agreement and the  Wizards Season start?

Nov 2011
0 (0%)
Dec 2011
0 (0%)
Jan 2012
0 (0%)
Not gonna happen this season
2 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: September 29, 2011, 10:03:56 AM

Author Topic: NBA - Washington Wizards 2011-2012 Season- THEY'RE BACK........  (Read 15606 times)

Offline mitlen

• We had 'em all the way.
Why does the honky have a black eye?

Is that a trick question?   Probably jacked his own ass up when he found out he was traded to New Orleans.

Offline Dave B

Why does the honky have a black eye?

mosh pit accident

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness

Offline Dave B

Offline InsaneBoost

• Censored
Can't wait to watch the team tonight. Had an emergency Friday so was unable to see them, saw they got womped, but I'm not worried.

Offline ronnynat

Wall looked great in the final 5 or 6 minutes of the first quarter. Missed what would have been an awesome dunk.

Blatche must have put on about 20 pounds. Actually looks out of shape. Still a terrible defender.

Offline InsaneBoost

• Censored
They still have a lot of work to do, but I think the Wizards definitely need a new coach. Never been a fan of Saunders.

Offline HalfSmokes

just listened to the bill simmons season preview- he has the Wizards last in the NBA

Offline PatsNats28

just listened to the bill simmons season preview- he has the Wizards last in the NBA

House does, I don't know if Simmons did.

Offline HalfSmokes

House does, I don't know if Simmons did.

I think by win totals he did, they also both though the bucks second team was better than the wizards entire team

Offline OldChelsea

• Nats Supporter in Exile
Can't wait to see this team back on the court. Good ticket in town in the Wizards. Usually get a hard fought game for a good price.

Certainly a lot less pricey than the Caps on a season ticket basis - in the Centre Mezzanines (north and south 400's) a Wizards ticket is just $16/fixture on a full-STH basis, compared to $44/fixture for the Caps.

When a league has a vastly richer telly contract than the NHL, it can do things like that.

Offline HalfSmokes

Certainly a lot less pricey than the Caps on a season ticket basis - in the Centre Mezzanines (north and south 400's) a Wizards ticket is just $16/fixture on a full-STH basis, compared to $44/fixture for the Caps.

When a league has a vastly richer telly contract than the NHL, it can do things like that.
the fact the Caps are perennial contenders and the Wizards are perennially looking for more balls in the lottery helps too

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
I'm still confused by the Nick Young thing. Did he want more money or to play elsewhere? I think he's a better option than Crawford.

Offline ronnynat

Crawford is a beast.

I really don't like Blatche.

Offline sportsfan882

How the freak do you blow a 20 point lead at home to the sorry ass Nets?!

Offline sportsfan882

Safe to say that this team will struggle to win many games this season. Tank time

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
Disgusting loss after a lead like that. All those missed free throws certainly didn't help - they never do.  Singleton is going to had a great year.

Offline PC

I fear this is going to be a long season...a long 66-game season.

Offline InsaneBoost

• Censored
Again the Wizards think an NBA game is three-quarters long, pathetic. They've gotten better in some areas, but till Flip is gone and a good coach can come in and groom our young players, nothing is going to change.

Offline mitlen

Yeah, "THEY'RE BACK" to the same old crap.

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
Yeah, "THEY'RE BACK" to the same old crap.

Same stuff - different year!

Offline mitlen

Offline CatsEye

• Very weird season -Creepy - What....
 This is ridiculous - a 20 point lead and they let it go down the tubes. Time to look for a new coach -Flip just isn't getting it done. No excuse for the way they played in the home opener......... :spaz:

Offline InsaneBoost

• Censored

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
This is ridiculous - a 20 point lead and they let it go down the tubes. Time to look for a new coach -Flip just isn't getting it done. No excuse for the way they played in the home opener......... :spaz:

It was pretty disgusting. I'm not going to label this team complete garbage yet. I want to see how they do against a mediocre team. I'm expecting a double digit loss (like 13 points) but if they can play like they did with that run then maybe they could be "okay".