Author Topic: Someone put Icy-Hot in Strasburg's jock strap today  (Read 10003 times)

Offline Baseball is Life

• Proud member of the Sunshine Squad.
Posting factual information about being paid out on a contract makes one a nutcase?

No, obsessing over being fired two years ago and continually taking cheap, unprofessional shots at your former employer does.

Dibble has surpassed Jim Rome as the biggest d-bag in sports media.

Offline Baseball is Life

:shock:  freak you, :dibbs:

Seriously, I used to like the guy (hence my username) and I was disappointed to see him go, but this is crossing the line big time...

I would change my name, my friend. I would run away from a nutjob like him as fast as possible. Even I didn't think that he was this big of an idiot.

Offline Obed_Marsh

Sheesh. Hard to believe Dibble would stoop to putting icy-hot in Strasburg's jockstrap.

Offline Lintyfresh85

• World Champions!!!

Offline Zim4Life

Dibble is a child.

Offline Tokeydog

• I like beer!
Sigh.  Just love it when "media" want to make themselves part of the story.

Offline Obed_Marsh

Offline Lintyfresh85

• World Champions!!!
Have people heard this? Dibble starts around the 14:00 minute mark. :devil:

http://www.foxsportsradio.com/player/?station=FSR-PR&program_name=podcast&program_id=FSR-Tonight.xml&mid=22092970

Not even going to listen to it.

By paying attention to it, you give him exactly what he wants.

Offline JMW IV

• Name on the Front > Name on The Back
We should invite Dibble to WNFF for a chat. So he can tell us this so-called "real story" that we havent heard that is making him act like a jealous ex-girlfriend.

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
He's allowed to talk about the terms of his contract but I'd assume they have a gag order on him talking about what happened during the contract.

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
For the record - I think Dibble is a jackass but I'd love to see him in he octagon with Stan Kasten.

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
Almost as bad as the time FLop missed a game after cutting himself shaving his balls. (a story I heard through the grapevine that rang true.)

:shock:

Offline ernie0326

I think it's safe to say that Dibble will be "persona non grata" around Nats Park or anywhere else in the vicinity of the team.

Offline Baseball is Life

Not even going to listen to it.

By paying attention to it, you give him exactly what he wants.

Sanity! :clap:

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
I think it's safe to say that Dibble will be "persona non grata" around Nats Park or anywhere else in the vicinity of the team.

Kasten used to feud with media members all the time but I've never heard of the team denying a media credential, certainly interview requests might not be granted.

Offline R-Zim#11

Duh...it was the Tri Lams...

Offline HerndonNat

• FSU Football
Why do people keep saying Strasburg is making excuses?  Didn't he just basically say no comment?  Did he ever come out and say that is the reason he pitched poorly?

Offline wpa2629

• No Trade Clause
Why do people keep saying Strasburg is making excuses?  Didn't he just basically say no comment?  Did he ever come out and say that is the reason he pitched poorly?

No, of course not.

Strasburg never said a thing about it

Offline Lintyfresh85

• World Champions!!!

He did blame the rain for not having good location with a slick baseball.

Offline imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?
I tend to think it's all FP's fault. He's screwing dibble. 

:)

Offline houston-nat

FP's screwing dibble. 

Well, there goes my appetite.

Offline imref

i'm still at a loss for how someone can accidentally put the stuff on their jock, and I can't imagine someone would deliberately play a prank on Strasburg on a start day.

Offline houston-nat

i'm still at a loss for how someone can accidentally put the stuff on their jock, and I can't imagine someone would deliberately play a prank on Strasburg on a start day.

The suggestion was he put it somewhere above his crotch and gravity or sweat helped it down.

Offline imref

FP cracked a joke about this just as the game was getting underway.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
Hope we don't end up losing home field advantage because some prankster blew this game for us back in May.

Other popular pranks among the team are putting Hot Stuff ointment in clothes...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/nationals/in-nationals-clubhouse-thick-skin-required/2012/09/15/fb25aff4-f908-11e1-8398-0327ab83ab91_story_1.html