Author Topic: LOL HARD  (Read 977 times)

Offline ColtonWillems

• "You have no integrity"
LOL HARD
« Topic Start: January 09, 2007, 07:51:22 PM »
at the nationals official website forum. go and check it out  :lol:

wow I love this board  :D

Offline 2k6nats

• Through Fick and Zim
LOL HARD
« Reply #1: January 09, 2007, 08:10:10 PM »
Damn.  And to think that this is how ChiTownHustler spends his time.

Offline sportsfan882

LOL HARD
« Reply #2: January 09, 2007, 08:11:57 PM »
Funny Indeed.  What a loser.

LOL HARD
« Reply #3: January 09, 2007, 08:17:07 PM »
I don't find it funny at all really.  That really is the first place a new or casual fan is going to go for a message board for the Nationals and to be exposed to that crap?  Not a good first impression.

I mean really, I love it here but that is OUR board too and we can't just like some jackasses come in and ruin it.  As much as it sucks and is not user friendly, that is our representation on the MLB.com site.  Not even the Devil Rays or Royals take that much crap.

We need to defend what is ours.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
LOL HARD
« Reply #4: January 09, 2007, 08:22:23 PM »
And meanwhile, the Nationals say that MLB is responsible for moderating the board, and MLB says the Nationals are.  I did some research, and in fact all the team sites are owned by an MLB affiliate, so I'm thinking that it's MLB shirking their responsibility this time.

I sent them another nasty email, with links to the posts, but it never gets me anything.

Offline Senators2005

• Lake Ridge, VA
  • Go Natsssssss!
    • http://nationalsnation.spaces.live.com/
LOL HARD
« Reply #5: January 09, 2007, 08:29:15 PM »
You go to the MLB forums and it's like visiting Romper Room....it's a total zoo and I wouldn't go there for anything informative at all.  Total joke.

LOL HARD
« Reply #6: January 09, 2007, 08:49:57 PM »
Quote from: "Senators2005"
You go to the MLB forums and it's like visiting Romper Room....it's a total zoo and I wouldn't go there for anything informative at all.  Total joke.

Granted, even some of the regular posters there who aren't trolls have the brains, attitude, and manners of a lemon but there are a few honest to God good guys over there who haven't jumped here for one reason or another.

AuRevoirExpos

LOL HARD
« Reply #7: January 10, 2007, 02:28:44 AM »
That place looks totally out of control, why waste your key-depressions over there? It's obvious that neither the team nor MLB give a damn about that forum (or the people on it) otherwise they wouldn't allow it to descend into such anarchy.