Author Topic: Games you are going to - 2013 Nats Park Roll Call  (Read 20319 times)

Offline OldChelsea

• Nats Supporter in Exile
Re: Games you are going to - 2013 Nats Park Roll Call
« Reply #700: September 20, 2013, 08:47:51 AM »
weather.com currently calling for 76 at first pitch and 70 by 22.00, chance of rain nil throughout - in other words, not much unlike last night which was pretty good - will be there in all likelihood (and definitely Sunday).

Offline varoadking

• King of Goodness
« Reply #701: September 20, 2013, 11:42:54 PM »
Blackhawks / Caps tonight...Nats / Marlins tomorrow and Sunday...with the Red Bull Flutag tomorrow thrown in for good measure...

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
« Reply #702: September 21, 2013, 09:58:03 AM »
Special ceremony for Davey tonight pre game.  No details.

GOING TONIGHT AND TOMORROW!  Poster night tonight.   Scarf day tomorrow.

Offline mitlen

• We had 'em all the way.
« Reply #704: September 21, 2013, 10:24:22 AM »
Blackhawks / Caps tonight...Nats / Marlins tomorrow and Sunday...with the Red Bull Flutag tomorrow thrown in for good measure...
GOING TONIGHT AND TOMORROW!  Poster night tonight.   Scarf day tomorrow.

I want one of those scarves.    Neighbors and I are talking about Sunday. 

BTW VA  ...   the missus is dragging me to Flutag.    We're heading out the door.    Hope they have plenty of beer stands.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
« Reply #705: September 21, 2013, 10:31:41 AM »
Wasnt planning on it, but with $6 tix I might take the family.

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
« Reply #706: September 21, 2013, 01:08:17 PM »
Had a decent realization yesterday when I was meeting some arriving friends after I was inside.  I wanted it to be easy, so I said "I'll be next to the Josh Gibson statue."  It dawned on me that you could get beer from the vendors, the Red Porch or wherever there, have access to food, and it is pretty unique.  I love the Loft, and the bog bar at the Scoreboard walk, but for meetup purposes, I wonder if the Gibson statue is a decent place?

Offline OldChelsea

• Nats Supporter in Exile
« Reply #707: September 21, 2013, 03:14:30 PM »
Mystics tonight (chance to win playoff series for only the second time in their history - also sold ticket to seat-mate some time ago)...definitely in TBSITH for the Sunday home finale ultimo though.

Offline CALSGR8

« Reply #708: September 21, 2013, 04:25:17 PM »
Had a decent realization yesterday when I was meeting some arriving friends after I was inside.  I wanted it to be easy, so I said "I'll be next to the Josh Gibson statue."  It dawned on me that you could get beer from the vendors, the Red Porch or wherever there, have access to food, and it is pretty unique.  I love the Loft, and the bog bar at the Scoreboard walk, but for meetup purposes, I wonder if the Gibson statue is a decent place?

I think meeting at any statue is easier than the loft.  Its a smaller area

Offline varoadking

• King of Goodness
« Reply #709: September 21, 2013, 09:31:52 PM »

BTW VA  ...   the missus is dragging me to Flutag.    We're heading out the door.    Hope they have plenty of beer stands.

I would put it in the same category as jumping out of an airplane...something you do...once...

Left the Nats game at 8:15...don't see it not getting postponed.

Offline CALSGR8

« Reply #710: September 21, 2013, 09:39:56 PM »
Still here.
everyone relegated to first floor.

Offline mitlen

• We had 'em all the way.
« Reply #711: September 21, 2013, 09:40:30 PM »
I would put it in the same category as jumping out of an airplane...something you do...once...

Left the Nats game at 8:15...don't see it not getting postponed.

I was told in Basic that "there is no reason to jump out of a perfectly good airplane."     I have always heeded that advice.

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
« Reply #712: September 21, 2013, 09:46:29 PM »
feel sorry for 2 couples that bought tickets in my group for only 2 games this year, this being one.  At least they are in the S&S club.  Did they close that down?

Offline CALSGR8

« Reply #713: September 21, 2013, 10:07:13 PM »
Someone told me they will wait until midnight to try to fit the game in.  If not by midnight. They are cslling it.

Offline RobDibblesGhost

« Reply #714: September 21, 2013, 10:10:18 PM »
Should be good to go before long. Back edge has entered Fairfax County.

Offline TigerFan

• A split allegiance is still an allegiance
« Reply #715: September 22, 2013, 12:16:49 AM »
What a lucky break for me!  In town for the skins lions game will get to see the home finale. 

Offline CALSGR8

« Reply #716: September 22, 2013, 12:23:15 AM »

Ticket Holder Advisory: Nationals-Marlins Game Postponed

View as a web page     |     Visit nationals.com
September 22, 2013

Tonight's Nationals-Marlins Game
at Nationals Park Postponed

Tonight's Nationals-Marlins game scheduled to begin at 7:05 p.m. at Nationals Park in Washington, D.C., has been postponed due to inclement weather.

The team will play a split doubleheader on Sunday, September 22 with tonight's make-up game beginning at 7:05 p.m. The first regularly scheduled game will begin at 1:35 p.m. All gates for the second 7:05 p.m. game will open 1.5 hours after the last out of the 1:35 p.m. game or 6:00 p.m., whichever is later.* The two games against the Marlins on September 22 will require separate admission.

Unfortunately, the NatsLive Free Postgame Concert featuring Montgomery Gentry was unable to be rescheduled for Sunday.

Fans with game tickets to Saturday's postponed contest may use their original tickets for the 7:05 p.m. rescheduled game on September 22. Those unable to attend the 7:05 p.m. game on September 22 can exchange their tickets for any Prime, Regular or Value Game during the 2014 regular season, excluding Opening Day and Marquee Games. Exchanged tickets will be issued from available inventory in the closest pricing category of equal or lesser value to the original seats.**

Season Plan Holders, whose Season Plan includes seats for tonight's postponed game, will have their Card automatically activated for the September 22 contest at 7:05 p.m. Season Plan Holders who wish to transfer or forward seats for this make-up game should login to nationals.com/access to view their seats. Season Plan Holders who cannot attend the 7:05 p.m. game on September 22 may exchange their seats for any game during the 2014 regular season excluding Opening Day at the Nationals Park Box Office.**

In the event that a seat for tonight's game was forwarded from a Season Plan Holder Card to a print at home ticket, the print at home barcode will be active for the rescheduled game and will not return to the Card; as such, fans should retain their print at home tickets from tonight's postponed game to gain entrance to the 7:05 p.m. contest on September 22.

For more information on exchanging tickets purchased through nationals.com or the Nationals telephone charge line, please call 202.675.NATS(6287). Tomorrow, the Nationals Park Box Office will open at 9:00 a.m. Box office hours on non-gamedays are Monday through Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. until the end of the 2013 Nationals regular season.

* First pitch, gate times and parking access for the second game are subject to change based on the conclusion of the first game.

** All postponed game exchanges are subject to availability and exclude any potential tie-breaker games. 2014 exchanges may be redeemed at Nationals Park Box Office once 2014 single game tickets go on sale.

CONNECT WITH THE NATIONALS                                          

SCHEDULE    |    NEWS    |    BALLPARK    |    FAN FORUM    |    COMMUNITY    |    FANTASY    |    MOBILE    |    SHOP    |    TICKETS

© 2013 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All Major League Baseball trademarks, service marks and copyrights used herein are the property of the applicable MLB entity. All rights reserved. Any other marks used herein are trademarks of their respective owners.

Please review our privacy policy »

You are receiving this message because you are a ticket holder for the Nationals vs. Marlins game on September 21, 2013.
E-mail is our primary means of relaying service-related information to our ticket holders.

Postal Address: nationals.com, c/o MLB Advanced Media, L.P., 75 Ninth Avenue, 5th Floor, New York, NY 10011.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
« Reply #717: September 24, 2013, 04:09:10 AM »
None, I have no more games planned at Nats Park in 2013.

Offline RobDibblesGhost

« Reply #718: September 24, 2013, 07:47:03 AM »
None, I have no more games planned at Nats Park in 2013.

:lmao: