Author Topic: Board Problems Yesterday  (Read 2533 times)

Board Problems Yesterday
« Topic Start: May 02, 2007, 11:26:02 AM »
I'm seeing an awful lot of pages not loading unless I hit refresh two or three times today and also a lot of problems connecting with the board here, period.

Something going on?

Offline nats2playoffs

Re: Board Problems Today
« Reply #1: May 02, 2007, 11:52:11 AM »
I am also having problems.

ERROR
The requested URL could not be retrieved
, and

Zero Sized Reply error and..

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@camelpunch.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
« Reply #2: May 02, 2007, 03:36:42 PM »
I haven't seen anything like that, but this is the first time I've been on the board today...  what are you guys trying to do?

Offline The Chief

« Reply #3: May 02, 2007, 04:06:39 PM »
Well since you guys didn't give me any specifics about what you were doing at the time of those errors, I didn't have anything to go on, but I went ahead and tweaked a few performance settings that I've been meaning to change anyway, so let me know if that helps or if you have any more problems, and please provide specifics!

« Reply #4: May 02, 2007, 04:49:08 PM »
Sorry, been out of the house for a bit.

All I have been trying to do is view the board or view threads and I have gotten those errors.  Since I've been back everything has been working fine.

Offline nats2playoffs

« Reply #5: May 02, 2007, 05:25:15 PM »
I got Zero Post when I tried to post a reply.  The other errors came from just try to open a thread.  It didn't seem to make any difference which it was, because it kept happening.

Offline The Chief

« Reply #6: May 02, 2007, 05:28:49 PM »
I got Zero Post when I tried to post a reply.  The other errors came from just try to open a thread.  It didn't seem to make any difference which it was, because it kept happening.
(Image removed from quote.)

Is it better now?

Offline nats2playoffs

« Reply #7: May 02, 2007, 06:43:03 PM »

Offline nats2playoffs

« Reply #8: May 03, 2007, 10:31:54 AM »
On the other hand, I still do not see my avatar tossing the ball 90% of the time, after I've logged in.  I usually can only see it when I'm not logged in.  It works when looking at the profile.  I did upgrade the Firefox version, but it didn't affect that.

Offline The Chief

« Reply #9: May 03, 2007, 12:51:18 PM »
On the other hand, I still do not see my avatar tossing the ball 90% of the time, after I've logged in.  I usually can only see it when I'm not logged in.  It works when looking at the profile.  I did upgrade the Firefox version, but it didn't affect that.

(Image removed from quote.)

Yeah I still don't understand that.  I've never seen your avatar NOT tossing the ball.  An animated GIF is an animated GIF, it seems pretty much impossible that the site or the host could be affecting that, but at the same time it's very odd that you see it animating sometimes and other times not.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
Re: Board Problems Yesterday
« Reply #10: May 03, 2007, 05:22:11 PM »
The avatar is always tossing the ball, in my view.