Author Topic: Extended Spring Training?  (Read 658 times)

Offline Shootmaster_44

Extended Spring Training?
« Topic Start: May 19, 2012, 03:03:13 PM »
I'll be in Orlando next week and was thinking of heading out to Viera to catch Extended Spring Training. Does anyone know the daily schedule or where I can find it? I'd prefer to go see a game of sorts, I'm assuming there's probably one daily. Does it cost anything to see the games? Is there any sort of merchandise store or anything at the complex? Are there any rules regarding pictures at these games?

Offline Lintyfresh85

• World Champions!!!
Re: Extended Spring Training?
« Reply #1: May 19, 2012, 03:04:26 PM »
They allow people to watch XST games?

Offline Shootmaster_44

« Reply #2: May 19, 2012, 03:21:05 PM »
I assumed you could, maybe you can't. It seemed like there were a few at the Jays/Phillies game today. It got some big coverage in Canada since Vlady Guerrero debuted.

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
« Reply #3: May 19, 2012, 04:54:57 PM »
Check with the team.  XST is not paid attendance, but I don't know if they don't let you watch if  you show.

Offline hammondsnats

« Reply #4: May 22, 2012, 11:43:42 AM »
I'll be in Orlando next week and was thinking of heading out to Viera to catch Extended Spring Training. Does anyone know the daily schedule or where I can find it? I'd prefer to go see a game of sorts, I'm assuming there's probably one daily. Does it cost anything to see the games? Is there any sort of merchandise store or anything at the complex? Are there any rules regarding pictures at these games?

if you are allowed to watch, you may get to see Michael Morse!