Author Topic: Nats and the 2012 Non-Waiver Trade deadline watch  (Read 88152 times)

Offline Minty Fresh

• BOOM!
Yup. I think we're all Nats fans and I don't think an avatar bet will have someone like hammonds or Linty on the last game of the season cheering against the Nats. On the reverse, if we miss the playoffs, the smallest of my concerns will be an avatar bet. It's just for fun.
I'm much less confident in my bet than I was before getting azz pounded in a game the Nats started DeRosa, but I'm not going to wuss out after one game.

My offer is 20 or 30 days (your call) of a specific avatar and the writing underneath. I win if the Nats make a playoff, I lose if we miss. If the Nats miss you get the joy of watching me sport an avatar of your choice. Bet obviously off if we make a good waiver wire addition or we have a big injury to a guy like ZNN, Zimmerman, or Morse. We'll let a third poster decide whether the waiver wire pickup or injury invalidates the bet.

Here is the avatar I would want you to use if the Nats make the playoffs;

(Image removed from quote.)
"JESUS FLORES MVP"

(I think the whole assclown avatar is played out but if you want to go that way instead of HRod or DeRosa, your decision)

Deal.

I say we make MDS the impartial third party.  For the record, I don't hate Flores, I think he's a good backup and would excel in a role where he started 40-50 games per season.