Author Topic: Nationals vs Red Sox, Game 2  (Read 17588 times)

Offline Minty Fresh

• BOOM!
Re: Nationals vs Red Sox, Game 2
« Reply #325: June 25, 2009, 02:07:39 PM »
Not as good as the idiot fans think they are. Ortiz and Varitek against any other team are pathetically awful. Look at Ellisbury's slugging, he hits like a five year old. Pedroia may be the most overrated player of all team. Drew is a having a crap year. Where are the wins coming from?

P.S. It's kinda douchy to skip a whole page long post because of a slight exaggeration due to being ultra-annoyed. :lol:

Your continuing your   

Ortiz I'll give you.

Varitek is hitting out of the #7-8 spot and has 11 homers this year.  Plus, he's a great catcher.

Ellsbury has never been expected to do anything more than he's doing. 

PEDROIA IS THE REIGNING AL MVP.  HE'S NOT OVERRATED.  I'D KILL TO HAVE HIM AS OUR 2B.

I hate them as much as anyone else, but they're the best team in baseball.

Offline DPMOmaha

Re: Nationals vs Red Sox, Game 2
« Reply #326: June 25, 2009, 02:30:13 PM »
Not as good as the idiot fans think they are. Ortiz and Varitek against any other team are pathetically awful. Look at Ellisbury's slugging, he hits like a five year old. Pedroia may be the most overrated player of all team. Drew is a having a crap year. Where are the wins coming from?

P.S. It's kinda douchy to skip a whole page long post because of a slight exaggeration due to being ultra-annoyed. :lol:
The sum of their parts are greater than the individuals that comprise the whole.

And Ortiz has been hitting better the past couple of weeks than he did the first 6 weeks of the season.