Author Topic: BOB  (Read 890 times)

nospinzone1

BOB
« Topic Start: May 24, 2007, 04:50:55 PM »
IF YOU ARE A MONTG. CO. POLICE OFFICER TELL ME WHY IS IT SO DIFFICULT TO ME TO GET AN ACCIDENT REPORT, I WAS NOT INVOLVED????

Offline bob2274

Re: BOB
« Reply #1: May 24, 2007, 07:44:51 PM »
No- Richmond, VA. As far as I know, accident reports are only available to insurance companies and those involved in the accident. I'm not sure if that's Virginia law, or what the law even is in Maryland with regards to this.

Offline Senators2005

• Lake Ridge, VA
  • Go Natsssssss!
    • http://nationalsnation.spaces.live.com/
« Reply #2: May 24, 2007, 07:46:59 PM »
No- Richmond, VA. As far as I know, accident reports are only available to insurance companies and those involved in the accident. I'm not sure if that's Virginia law, or what the law even is in Maryland with regards to this.
Cool Bob...hey, do you know when that construction is going to be over at the capital?  What a mess!

nospinzone1

« Reply #3: May 24, 2007, 07:48:10 PM »

Thanks. I came upon a pretty bad mashup a few days ago and i always have a throwaway camera in the car. Since they took the party that got smacked in the rear to the hospital, I thought i get some info on him so I can give him the pictures for his no doubt future suit. after I posed the question I found out that in Montg. Co. Md. you can get one for 10 bucks.

Offline bob2274

« Reply #4: May 24, 2007, 11:56:35 PM »
Cool Bob...hey, do you know when that construction is going to be over at the capital?  What a mess!

It was all completed in time for the Queen's visit a couple weeks ago. There is now a public entrance on the south side of the hill that goes under the grounds and into the Capitol.

Offline Senators2005

• Lake Ridge, VA
  • Go Natsssssss!
    • http://nationalsnation.spaces.live.com/
« Reply #5: May 25, 2007, 12:01:12 AM »
It was all completed in time for the Queen's visit a couple weeks ago. There is now a public entrance on the south side of the hill that goes under the grounds and into the Capitol.
cool...I want to visit the renovated interior sometime soon.  I have yet to go inside and lived in VA my whole life.  I also plan to visit the Richmond Braves when they take on Columbus July 18 & 19th.

nospinzone1

« Reply #6: May 25, 2007, 11:45:06 AM »
BY THE WAY BOB, THE COP IN THE ROCKVILLE POLICE THAT WE DISCUSSED the other day copped , no pun intended, a plea and he is no longer in the Rockville Police Dept. ; up for sentencing soon; the judge has to approve the deal which is 18 months suspended sentence. The volunteer firemen seem to have gotten away with it.