Author Topic: WIN A BRO DATE WITH THE BROSKINATOR!  (Read 3414 times)

Offline NattyBroskinator

Re: WIN A BRO DATE WITH THE BROSKINATOR!
« Reply #50: September 13, 2014, 11:03:33 PM »
WAZZZZZUP BROSKIS,
Since everyone is hesitant to leave their computers, the broskinator has come up with another great idea! Thinking bout doing a vlog my entire night, from pre game at G-town to the skins game, and then the clubs in silver spring. Really hoping PC can still make it, right now his schedules jam packed. He's got blaming the entire downfall of humanity on Matt Williams from 7-9, then knitting from 9:30-11:30. Hoping he can come out for an appletini with the broskinator. Lemme know what y'all think. Would watch a broski vlog?

Offline TigerFan

• A split allegiance is still an allegiance
« Reply #51: September 13, 2014, 11:31:25 PM »
WAZZZZZUP BROSKIS,
Since everyone is hesitant to leave their computers, the broskinator has come up with another great idea! Thinking bout doing a vlog my entire night, from pre game at G-town to the skins game, and then the clubs in silver spring. Really hoping PC can still make it, right now his schedules jam packed. He's got blaming the entire downfall of humanity on Matt Williams from 7-9, then knitting from 9:30-11:30. Hoping he can come out for an appletini with the broskinator. Lemme know what y'all think. Would watch a broski vlog?

:hysterical:

Yes a broski vlog is mandatory!

Offline Vega

• Party’s Over
« Reply #52: September 13, 2014, 11:41:18 PM »
Absolutely.

Offline Minty Fresh

• BOOM!
« Reply #53: September 14, 2014, 08:21:37 AM »
:lmao: :clap:

Personally, I think you should take the boys out for a night on the town.  THAT would be worth chronicling.   :mg:

Offline Slateman

• THE SUMMONER OF THE REVERSE JINX
« Reply #54: September 14, 2014, 08:26:38 AM »
WAZZZZZUP BROSKIS,

Nothing on the importance of the bunt?

Offline TigerFan

• A split allegiance is still an allegiance
« Reply #55: September 14, 2014, 11:32:47 PM »
Updates Broksi, WTF?

Offline Jordanz Meatballz

« Reply #56: September 28, 2014, 10:32:22 PM »
Recap?

Offline Terpfan76

• ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
« Reply #57: September 30, 2014, 05:04:48 PM »
I would like to be "gopro'd" one night :lol: I know when I get hammered, I do some seriously bizarre crap. I would however require seeing the footage prior to release and have proper "editing for content" considering some of the people I drink/work with.