Author Topic: Playoff Ticket Secondary Market Watch  (Read 22277 times)

Offline Hondo

Re: Playoff Ticket Secondary Market Watch
« Reply #325: October 08, 2012, 08:44:49 PM »
meh. prices will jump when it becomes more likely. don't forget $70 on stubhub really means $83.

wow. cheapest for NLCS is $70. probably going to be less of a gap between nats prices and stubhub prices for the second round

Offline lastobjective

• Natitude
« Reply #326: October 08, 2012, 10:09:23 PM »
About the insider presale tomorrow - Can I only get 2 tickets per transaction or can I get 2 tickets per GAME per transaction - meaning I could theoretically get 8 tickets, 2 for each of the 4 home games? Very important!

Offline capsmp

« Reply #327: October 08, 2012, 10:12:43 PM »
About the insider presale tomorrow - Can I only get 2 tickets per transaction or can I get 2 tickets per GAME per transaction - meaning I could theoretically get 8 tickets, 2 for each of the 4 home games? Very important!
Would it work to try on your phone, phone, laptop, and another laptop? That's the setup I could use if I really wanted to with me and the wife's devices.

Offline lastobjective

• Natitude
« Reply #328: October 08, 2012, 10:14:04 PM »
Would it work to try on your phone, phone, laptop, and another laptop? That's the setup I could use if I really wanted to with me and the wife's devices.

I'm trying with 3 other people, and I'm using two devices. So definitely trying to get as many as we can!

Offline RobDibblesGhost

« Reply #329: October 08, 2012, 10:14:34 PM »

After selecting your first game, click on "Add Another Event" to add additional games.

Offline PANatsFan

• dogs in uncensored, nudes in gameday
« Reply #330: October 08, 2012, 10:15:26 PM »
It's going to be a disaster at the NLCS with so many people trying to switch seats to sit in groups. I'm just going to go with one person.

Offline lastobjective

• Natitude
« Reply #331: October 08, 2012, 10:18:12 PM »
After selecting your first game, click on "Add Another Event" to add additional games.

Thanks! Will be trying at 9:50 or earlier tomorrow.

PA: The Insider Presale lasts from 10AM to NOON TOMORROW! Only a TWO hour window!! If you don't have the password feel free to PM me. It's the same for everyone, unlike the STH presale.

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
« Reply #332: October 08, 2012, 10:18:18 PM »
I'm trying with 3 other people, and I'm using two devices. So definitely trying to get as many as we can!

Unfortunately its limited to 4 tickets per game.  So game 1 you can only get 4 tickets per password use.  If you use multiple devices, you're using the password twice!

Offline PANatsFan

« Reply #333: October 08, 2012, 10:19:32 PM »
Thanks! Will be trying at 9:50 or earlier tomorrow.

PA: The Insider Presale lasts from 10AM to NOON TOMORROW! Only a TWO hour window!! If you don't have the password feel free to PM me. It's the same for everyone, unlike the STH presale.

Thanks! I got the email. I'll be at my desk at 9:59.

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
« Reply #334: October 08, 2012, 10:20:52 PM »
Might want to get there earlier. I got on at 9:45 and got in at 9:55.

Offline PANatsFan

« Reply #335: October 08, 2012, 10:21:25 PM »
Might want to get there earlier. I got on at 9:45 and got in at 9:55.

Thanks,bro.

To clarify for all, the email says 2 per person per game - I only want game 6, hope I get it.

Offline capsmp

« Reply #336: October 08, 2012, 10:26:23 PM »
Stupid question, but is there a direct link for this, or will it just be available tomorrow under tickets on the Nats site? Don't want to be going crazy at 10:01 looking for the right site.

Offline lastobjective

• Natitude
« Reply #337: October 08, 2012, 10:26:55 PM »
Stupid question, but is there a direct link for this, or will it just be available tomorrow under tickets on the Nats site? Don't want to be going crazy at 10:01 looking for the right site.

http://washington.nationals.mlb.com/was/ticketing/insider_presale.jsp

Offline Dave B

« Reply #339: October 08, 2012, 11:16:12 PM »
meh. prices will jump when it becomes more likely. don't forget $70 on stubhub really means $83.

the nats price is 70. given the prices for this round on stubhub, there might not be much of an advantage in buying at 10 am tomorrow. NLCS might fetch more on stubhub than this round, but i dont think it will be that much more to make buying tomorrow a no-brainer. i know they are listed at 120 on stubhub now, but nobody is buying those

Offline NatsTheFats

« Reply #340: October 08, 2012, 11:26:25 PM »
Standing room on Stubhub is $50.  $55 for a crappy RFK-zone seat (can't see deep RF). 

Offline PANatsFan

« Reply #341: October 08, 2012, 11:33:39 PM »
the nats price is 70. given the prices for this round on stubhub, there might not be much of an advantage in buying at 10 am tomorrow. NLCS might fetch more on stubhub than this round, but i dont think it will be that much more to make buying tomorrow a no-brainer. i know they are listed at 120 on stubhub now, but nobody is buying those

I'm buying them for the same reason that I buy the holiday packs for opening day - I want the tickets in hand. Of course, no ticket packages include opening day for 2013 :bang:

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
« Reply #342: October 09, 2012, 06:59:39 AM »

I'm buying them for the same reason that I buy the holiday packs for opening day - I want the tickets in hand. Of course, no ticket packages include opening day for 2013 :bang:

The 20 game packages are the only ones affected by the no OD policy, and we'll still have the pre sale option to buy them. Don't worry, they'll still have the Holiday Pack available in time for Christmas, although it will still be a bad deal.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
« Reply #343: October 09, 2012, 07:03:09 AM »

Not sure why the password was deleted, must be keeping out the hordes of Reds fans, but it is "Insider" . Get in quick, last round tickets went very fast, maybe it will be different with the two ticket limit.

Offline miller10

« Reply #344: October 09, 2012, 07:17:01 AM »
WTOP posted the password and link: http://www.wtop.com/41/3070862/Tix-for-NL-Championships-on-sale-Tues

The reason it was deleted, powerboat69, is that it is a pre-sale for fans that are "Nats insiders".  Not sure how you don't get that.   

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
« Reply #345: October 09, 2012, 07:34:44 AM »
WTOP posted the password and link: http://www.wtop.com/41/3070862/Tix-for-NL-Championships-on-sale-Tues

The reason it was deleted, powerboat69, is that it is a pre-sale for fans that are "Nats insiders".  Not sure how you don't get that.   

Yeah, that's a pretty select group. Do you really think that Reds fans are buying up tickets for games in DC and STL? Probably some are, but the numbers are in the single digits. The whole point of having a Nats message board is for fans to pass along tricks and tips. Duh

Offline PANatsFan

« Reply #346: October 09, 2012, 07:39:38 AM »
The 20 game packages are the only ones affected by the no OD policy, and we'll still have the pre sale option to buy them. Don't worry, they'll still have the Holiday Pack available in time for Christmas, although it will still be a bad deal.

:lmao: Remember, this year it included a bunch of premium games, making it a decent deal. Plus i get Xmas ornaments, the true desire of every Jew!

Online 1995hoo

« Reply #347: October 09, 2012, 07:49:24 AM »
WTOP ran the password in an online story this morning. $&@!!!!  It's still there as I type this, at least when I view their mobile site it is.

Offline Obed_Marsh

« Reply #348: October 09, 2012, 08:01:01 AM »

:lmao: Remember, this year it included a bunch of premium games, making it a decent deal. Plus i get Xmas ornaments, the true desire of every Jew!

:lol: Strange. I thought the true desire was the annual run on December 25th for Atlantic City or should that be impractical the annual micro runs of the Chinese restaurant and the movie theater.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
« Reply #349: October 09, 2012, 08:01:28 AM »
Prices for game 3(hm game 1) are already plummeting on stubhub.

1 pm start is a killer for lots of folks.