Author Topic: Nats tickets - buy, sell, give away, plead, grovel, beg, "find", whatever....  (Read 19122 times)

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
this!  we always park at the yards as well.

When I drive by myself I usually look for free street parking or hit the $15 lot across from home plate.  I park at the Yards when I take the family or if I'm going with a group to tailgate.

Offline PANatsFan

• dogs in uncensored, nudes in gameday

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
Anyone interested in July 4 tickets?  $44 for the pair.

Offline NatMan

ANYONE WANT TWO TICKETS FOR TONIGHTS GAME ....SECTION 223....I  CANT MAKE IT....LOOKING FOR $30 FOR BOTH TICKETS TOTAL...IM IN VA. SO IF YOU WANT THEM COME AND MEET ME.

Offline Obed_Marsh

Not anymore spammer. There is a stickied thread for trying to sell tickets.

Offline NatMan

Offline Obed_Marsh

Polluting the other forum sections by ignoring the stickied, dedicated thread instead of doing the polite thing like nearly everyone else is spam in my book. :razz:

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
Relax Obed, he's been around for a while, probably just didn't see it.

Offline NatsDad14

That is quite an elaborate scam if you stayed here for 292 posts. He must be the most patient scammer ever. I bet he waits 3 hours for his dates that don't arrive on time before he calls them.

Offline Obed_Marsh

You know a spammer and a scammer are not the same thing right? :lol:

Offline NatsDad14

You know a spammer and a scammer are not the same thing right? :lol:
Spammers partake in scams. They are the same to me. All POS human beings and I lump them in together so that I don't have distinguish between the two.

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.
Could use 4 for Friday night (6/17).

Offline GburgNatsFan

Okay, down to two. Does anyone have two tickets for Friday night's game?

Offline PANatsFan

Okay, down to two. Does anyone have two tickets for Friday night's game?

If my friend bails, I'll let you know. 15 dollar seats, Lower LF terrace.

Offline Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on
I'm looking for two for tomorrow (Friday 17 June) as well...our usual seats are spoken for.  Might just see what the guys at the metro have after the first inning if nothing better comes along.

Offline PANatsFan

If my friend bails, I'll let you know. 15 dollar seats, Lower LF terrace.

Never mind, he's definitely going.

Offline GburgNatsFan

I snagged two, fourth row in Section 316 for $24 each on Stubhub. It looks like it's going to be a pretty full house.

I was going to buy really cheap and re-locate to where-ever there was a young male usher (I'm bringing my 20 year old daughter - is that wrong? It feels wrong.), but the $10 and $15 seats were not available last night.

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
I have a ticket for either tonight or tomorrow night.  Should I StubHub it or just trade it in?

• babble on
Single?
I have a ticket for either tonight or tomorrow night.  Should I StubHub it or just trade it in?

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
Actually it's for Sunday.  If you want it Ali it's all yours, just let me know.

• babble on
Thanks, but tonight is the only game I can make it during this series...might just sit tight until the Mariners are here.  I got my fill of Orioles fans last month up at OPACY anyways.

Offline PANatsFan

Thanks, but tonight is the only game I can make it during this series...might just sit tight until the Mariners are here.  I got my fill of Orioles fans last month up at OPACY anyways.

Yeah, but this is a hay-owe-me gayme

Offline bob2274

I have two extra tickets for the doubleheader against PIT on July 2. Everyone that was going to go with me to the "rained out" game on May 17 will be out of town for the holiday weekend. The tickets are in section 209, row D, which is the club level. The retail for these seats is $62 each, but if interested, send me a private message and make me an offer. I can accept payment via paypal, and I'm willing to send the tickets by FedEx or USPS Priority Mail.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
I was going to buy really cheap and re-locate to where-ever there was a young male usher (I'm bringing my 20 year old daughter - is that wrong? It feels wrong.), but the $10 and $15 seats were not available last night.

A picture would be required in order to make that judgement call.