Author Topic: Nationals vs Mets, Game 3  (Read 38369 times)

Offline nats2playoffs

Re: Nationals vs Mets, Game 3
« Reply #225: September 19, 2007, 10:20:49 PM »
GAME OVER.
WE LOSE.

Offline PANatsFan

• dogs in uncensored, nudes in gameday
« Reply #226: September 19, 2007, 10:21:41 PM »
Cool. An Eddy smiley!

Offline metssuck

• Werth on a roll!!!!
« Reply #227: September 19, 2007, 10:22:13 PM »
Really?  How can you tell?
You can tell easily if you listen to all of his previous material and listen to his most recent material. he fell off lyrically, but its understandable once you make tha crossover from from local hip hop artist to mainstream hip-hop artist. He had to make music that appeal to a more broader audeince and couldn't stick to his ususal formula. I ain't mad at him tho. He gettin that guap!!

Offline Air Zimmerman

• best 3b in the business
« Reply #228: September 19, 2007, 10:24:36 PM »
soriano puts another one away at tha plate. he has 16 outfield assists this season. We'd be in wildcard contetnion if he was still here.

debatable and def not definite. He's missed a bunch of games with injury this yr, and only has i think 27 jacks.

oakviewnatfan

« Reply #229: September 19, 2007, 10:25:27 PM »
I don't think that was the only reason. Why do you think the Cubs don't play him at 2B?
My point was that if you going to trade for him you got to be thinking of getting an extension before the season started and telling him there was no chance to play his favorite position because we have a guy there who can't run was a mistake from the beginning, of course along with going to arbitration.  What was the point of bringing him in here for a year without extending him before he became a free agent.  It would be like trading for Dunn next spring without extending him beyond '08.

oakviewnatfan

« Reply #230: September 19, 2007, 10:28:21 PM »
You can tell easily if you listen to all of his previous material and listen to his most recent material. he fell off lyrically, but its understandable once you make tha crossover from from local hip hop artist to mainstream hip-hop artist. He had to make music that appeal to a more broader audeince and couldn't stick to his ususal formula. I ain't mad at him tho. He gettin that guap!!
thanks for the explanation!

Offline metssuck

• Werth on a roll!!!!
« Reply #231: September 19, 2007, 10:30:06 PM »
debatable and def not definite. He's missed a bunch of games with injury this yr, and only has i think 27 jacks.
defnitely debateable but 27 more jacks sure would've netted us at elsat 5 more victories this season. And having Sori in tha lienup make it more easier for tha hitters around him, altho he negated a lot of that with his refusal to bat any spot other than leadoff.

Offline nats2playoffs

« Reply #232: September 19, 2007, 10:32:31 PM »
...  It would be like trading for Dunn next spring without extending him beyond '08.

I don't think Dunn would hit more than 30 homers once you get him out of Cincinnati's bandbox, where he hits most of them.  If Wily Mo actually can hit 40 HRs here. we could pour money into a shutdown pitcher.  The 2009 free agent class will be a lot better though. 

Which is Scarier?

Offline Air Zimmerman

« Reply #233: September 19, 2007, 10:33:36 PM »
Anyways, I can accept this L without much anger. We played resilient baseball in games 1 and 2, just didn't have it tonight. Missed a couple opportunities, especially with runners on 1st and 3rd and no outs and D-Lo struck out looking at 3 and the Nook GIDP'd.

As i said before, i would not be heartbroken if the Phillies take 3 of 4 this weekend. I really wanna set up a series in Queens next week where we could potentially be the Met Killers and stick it to em.

Offline PANatsFan

« Reply #234: September 19, 2007, 10:33:49 PM »
n2p, obviously the scary face on the right controls the scary face on the left with mental powers.

Offline metssuck

• Werth on a roll!!!!
« Reply #235: September 19, 2007, 10:37:32 PM »
I don't think Dunn would hit more than 30 homers once you get him out of Cincinnati's bandbox, where he hits most of them.  If Wily Mo actually can hit 40 HRs here. we could pour money into a shutdown pitcher.  The 2009 free agent class will be a lot better though. 

(Image removed from quote.)   (Image removed from quote.)

Which is Scarier?

Actaually Kearns hit 21 homers away adn 19 at hme. He has major power. If he played with us in RFK i have no reason todoubt he would hit 35+ homers. He's a monster

Offline Air Zimmerman

« Reply #236: September 19, 2007, 10:37:48 PM »
defnitely debateable but 27 more jacks sure would've netted us at elsat 5 more victories this season. And having Sori in tha lienup make it more easier for tha hitters around him, altho he negated a lot of that with his refusal to bat any spot other than leadoff.

I know I'm in the minority, but i would really love to see A.J. in the Navy, Red and Gold next yr. As much as I love Nook, A.J. is a certified owner and I'll take him over any other CF in the game. You can harp all you want about this uncharacteristic yr he's mired in, but he's been in Atlanta too long. It's time for him to change teams, and we are a perfect fit.

Offline metssuck

• Werth on a roll!!!!
« Reply #237: September 19, 2007, 10:44:24 PM »
I know I'm in the minority, but i would really love to see A.J. in the Navy, Red and Gold next yr. As much as I love Nook, A.J. is a certified owner and I'll take him over any other CF in the game. You can harp all you want about this uncharacteristic yr he's mired in, but he's been in Atlanta too long. It's time for him to change teams, and we are a perfect fit.

Nah i'd take AJ too. I'd take Kearns voer him though becasue he's younger and would be cheaper. But AJ is also a candidate.

Offline PANatsFan

« Reply #238: September 19, 2007, 10:47:54 PM »
Andruw Jones needs to change to competitive eating. He's obviously not interested in hitting baseballs.

Offline sportsfan882

« Reply #239: September 20, 2007, 12:39:42 AM »
Just got finished reviewing the game.. Nook proved himself to be trash once again.. 0/5 with 3 SO and a DP.  Jimenez should never get to put on a Nationals uniform again.  He goes up there with men on the corners and NO OUTS and he takes 3 meat pitches in a row for a strike out.  At least make an effort you lazy piece of ****!  And once again we get beat by the Mets' worst players (Alou, Conine, Lo Duca, Green, etc.).  We let Pelfrey off the hook and then laid down for the worthless Jorge Sosa.  Chico was horrible for some reason but the game should have been a lot closer.